Thrift shops are an awesome way to build up your vinyl collection (especially if you’re on a budget!) Most thrift stores sell slightly used records for anywhere between .99 cents to two dollars, which is a STEAL if you really think about it! Even though the choices can be limited (mostly Christmas records and kid sing-a-longs) you never know what hidden gems you might find!
I recently ran into five HUGE vinyl finds at the thrift store:
- The Sound of Music Original Soundtrack Recording (my FAVORITE find of the day! Really how do solve a problem like Marie?)
- Funny Girl The Original Soundtrack Recording
- West Side Story The Original Soundtrack Recording
- Annie The Original Soundtrack Recording
- Mary Poppins The Original Soundtrack Recording
Five of my favorite musicals (although I must admit I like the 90’s Annie remark more than the original) for under 5 BUCKS! Nothing brightens my day like some good ole Vinyl Hunting!