New month, new ipsy Glam Bag! This month’s ipsy bag was an orange and white pencil case shaped bag. I’m not going to lie, at first I didn’t like the bag because of its odd shape but after a day or two it actually started to grow on me. I’ve come to realize that it’s the perfect size to keep all my lipsticks (I actually don’t use “lipstick.” I use a variety of Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balms.)
This month’s ipsy theme was: Beauty Schooled! Here’s what I got in this month’s bag:
– Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner: This was probably my FAVORITE product. I’ve been wanting to try Pores No More Pore Refiner forever but since it’s $45, I’ve been a little hesitant. That’s what I love about ipsy, you get to try out great products without having to spend a lot of money on them. I’ve been using the Pores No More for three days now and my skin has never looked better! I’m definitely going to buy more when I run out!
– J. Cat Beauty Flying Solo Eye Shadow: I love eye shadow! Even when I run out of the house with NO makeup on, I always throw on a little eye shadow for some reason (I just love how it highlights my eyes) I use my Naked Palette’s (I have all three) or my Bobbi Brown eye shadows everyday so I’m always happy to add more eye shadow to my collection.
– Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Lip Conditioner: I’ve actually never heard of this brand of makeup before, so I was very interested to try this out! I really liked it. It left my lips feeling super soft which is always a plus.
– Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk: I love hair products so I was super excited to get this! Like I said in my July ipsy review, if there was a subscription box dedicated solely to hair care products I’d be a happy camper (maybe I should start one?!) I’ve tried a handful of dry shampoo’s before and haven’t like the result but I actually liked the Klorane Dry Shampoo! It didn’t leave my hair feeling hard like a lot of other dry shampoos. After using it, my hair smelled amazing and felt soft and fluffy (can hair feel fluffy?)
– Urban Decay Perversion Mascara: I really like Urban Decay! I love the Naked Palette’s and the All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (seriously, that thing is like HEAVEN!) I’ve been hearing great things about this mascara so I was excited to try it out for myself. I have naturally long eye lashes so I usually only wear mascara on special occasions. Let me tell you, the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is EVERYTHING! I love it so much. It’s super easy to apply and it doesn’t clump up like some of the mascara’s I’ve used in the past!
Verdict: This is only my second ipsy glam bag but it’s already my favorite. I love EVERYTHING I got! The retail value (in full sized samples) of this bag would have been $94 (WOW), which makes this $10 subscription MORE than worth it! I’ve been reading a lot of ipsy reviews and it seems like most people hated this month’s bag because there were no full sized products but I really liked it. The point of ipsy is to introduce you to new and fun products and that’s exactly what they did for me this month.
What did you get in your Glam Bag? Not an ipsy subscriber? You can sign up HERE!