1. Coldplay Viva La Vida Vinyl. Monday I got the A Rush of Blood to the Head Vinyl in the mail (I haven’t been able to find it on my vinyl hunts so I cheated and ordered it online), which means I only need Viva La Vida & Ghost Stories to complete my Coldplay (aka my FAVORITE band) record collection!
2. 2015 Travel the World Calendar. Every year I get a new Rifle calendar and this one might be my favorite so far! This adorable Rifle Paper Co. calendar is available for $26 (for a limited time only you can save 10% off the code ‘READY2015!’)
3. Neighborhood Lineup Card. I LOVE greeting cards! Whenever it’s my birthday (or any holiday) I ALWAYS request that everyone get me a card. In fact, I’d rather get a card than an actual gift (although BOTH are greatly appreciated!) It’s never to early to start getting ready for Halloween right? This super cute Halloween card is available at Rifle Paper Co. for only $4.50.
4. 2015 17-Month Agenda. Confession time, I LOVE Ban.do! I literally want everything they sell, including their adorable 2015 planner. Unfortunately, it’s already sold out but you can still find it in select sores (like Nordstrom) for $20.
5. Disney Tsum Tsum. I LOVE Disney and their tsum tsum stackable plushies are adorable! I seriously want all of them (especially the Alice in Wonderland set) but I think I’ll start my collection with a Stitch one.
6. Canon EOS Rebel T5i. I’ve been on the hunt for a good DSLR camera for a while now and I’ve finally decided on a Canon Rebel. So far I’m in between a T3i (it seems to be a lot of bloggers favorite) or the T5i! If you’re a canon DSLR user, make sure to leave which camera is your favorite in the comments below!