Last month I completely forgot to post a review of September’s ipsy bag (whoops), so I’ve included a mini review at the bottom of this post! I can’t believe this Saturday it’s going to be November! I feel so behind in posts. I’ve only posted twice about my trip to New York (I have about four more posts from my trip) and I’ve only posted twice this week in general! I’ve been feeling a little overwhelmed with work and a few new side projects I’m working on but I’ve finally got used to this new schedule! I’ve been a member of ipsy for four months now and this has got to be my FAVORITE bag! I’m a huge fan of teal anything so I was super happy with this month’s glam bag.
– Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser: I’ve been a fan of Indie Lee for a while now (I love how they sale organic beauty products and all natural skin care) but I’ve never tried any of their products before! I was super happy to get this brightening cleanser! It looked wonders for my skin.
– Starlooks Lip Gloss: I’ve never heard of Starlooks before but I really liked this lip gloss. It didn’t leave my lips feeling sticky like some of other lip glosses I’ve tried in the past. The subtle pink color also gave my lips a very natural look!
– Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing: I LOVED this product! Minimizing my pores is something I’ve spend a lot of money on. I’m always looking for a product that can help soften my pores. I’ve tried so many different types of treatments and products but nothing seems to have a lasting result! I really liked this Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation and I’m liking of buying it once I run out of this sample!
– MicaBeauty Mineral Eye Shadow: My MicaBeauty eye came in the color “Harlequin” which is this beautiful sparkle blue color! It’s a little too bold for me personally but I really do like the color!
– ROGUE by Rihanna: I’ve never been a person to buy perfume just because it’s ‘made’ (I use made very loosely) or endorsed by a certain celebrity. I liked the overall smell of the ROUGE perfume but it’s not the scent for my personally. When it comes to perfumes, I like flowery and summery scents. This scent was my musky and wintery (if that’s a word?) I’m glad I got to try it though!
September’s ipsy bag (which I forgot to post last month) theme was Street Style! Here’s what I got inside my September ipsy bag:
– Hikari Lipstick. I loved the deep red color of this lipstick! It’s perfect for a night out on the town!
– Pacifica Natural Water-Proof Eye Pencil. I prefer liquid eyeliner to pencil liners (although, I’m terrible at applying both) but I really liked this water proof eye pencil! I’ve been practicing applying eye liner for a few weeks now and I’m slowly getting better at it!
– Be A Bombshell Smooth Criminal Powder. What I loved about this powder was it’s lightweight, ultra-fine feeling and the fact that it gave off the appearance of a natural beautiful glow.
– Beauty Without Cruelty Sweet Lavender Hand & Body Lotion. I’m always a fan of getting hand lotion samples, especially if it’s small enough to carry in my purse!
– Harvey Prince Hello Fragrance. I wasn’t a huge fan of the scent of this fragrance so I decided to give it to my friend and she LOVED it!
What did you get in your Glam Bag? Not an ipsy subscriber? You can sign up HERE!