It’s October, which means it’s time for this month’s ‘Must Have’ list! I love going back and looking at my past Must Have lists to see if I actually got some of the items that I really wanted! Looking back at my September Must Have list, I’m happy to say that I purchased 4 of the 5 items listed (I never did find that ban.do planner!) I love October, mainly because it means the start of Fall! Fall is definitely one of my favorite seasons! Here’s to a month of apple picking, colored leaves, haunted houses, pumpkin flavored snacks, warm sweaters, endless candy, traveling and FUN! Here are the five things I hope to get this month:
1. Making Soup Muscle Tee. This month is Halloween and I have two awesome costumes planned out. They’re both going to be DIY costumes and this shirt is perfect for one of them. I really love Halloween themed parties and events (any excuse to dress up and get candy is okay in my book!) In fact, I’m actually heading to a haunted house tomorrow (a little early, I know) with some of my friends!
2. Not That Kind Of Girl. Every month my goal is to read a new book and this month’s pick is Not That Kind Of Girl by Lena Dunham. I’ve heard so many great reviews about this book so I’m super excited to read it!
3. The Royal Tenenbaums Print. It’s no secret that Wes Anderson is my FAVORITE director and screenwriter and this Royal Tenenbaums Print by Cat + Mouse is adorable! I’ve been collecting tons of prints and artwork over the past few weeks so I can have a lot to hang on the walls in my new apartment! I’ll be posting a haul of all the cute prints and goodies I’ve gotten so far for my apartment later this month!
4. Thanksgiving Greeting Card. I know I’ve said this a million times but I LOVE greeting cards! I usually by my holiday cards a month in advance so I can make sure I have enough time to write a thoughtful message without worrying if my cards will be reach their destination in time! This Rifle Paper Co. Thanksgiving card is just darling!
5. Vintage Typewriter. I’ve wanted a typewriter for so long! I would love an actual working typewriter but at this point a display/non-working typewriter will due! I’ve been searching thrift stores and vintage shops all over Chicago in search of a cute typewriter! Hopefully I’ll find one soon.