Guess what? Christmas is only ONE WEEK AWAY! It’s kind of a bittersweet feeling because even though I love Christmas, I feel like it came so fast this year (maybe because I didn’t have the stress of finals and papers, thank god I graduated college!) Since my mom and I are celebrating the holiday’s in Florida this year, we’ve decided that we’re going to celebrate Christmas on Saturday the 20th so we can open gifts with my sister (so technically, ‘Christmas’ is only two days away for me!) That’s why I love getting so many subscription boxes because it’s like Christmas every month! This month’s ipsy bag didn’t disappoint! It was AMAZING, definielty my favorite ipsy bag so far!
December’s ipsy theme was ‘Thinking of You’! Here’s what I got in this month’s bag:
– Bumble and bumble Straight Blow Dry. I don’t blow dry my hair so I gave this to my sister (she blow dry’s her hair when she’s in a rush.) This styling balm was perfect for her (or anyone who blow dry’s their hair a lot!) It tames flyaways and frizz and protects your hair from heat-styling and humidity.
– CAILYN Cosmetics Just Mineral Eye Polish. I had never heard of this brand prior to last week but I’ve got to say that I’m really starting to like this eye polish (I didn’t think I’d like it at first.) The built-in sponge makes application a breeze! I’ve been using this in the crease of my eyes and mixing it with my Naked Basic palette (they blend together perfectly!)
– Crown Brush Infinity Shadow/Crease Duet Brush. I can’t tell you how much I’ve been needing some new brushes! Last week while I was cleaning out my makeup caboodle, I noticed a few of my brushes were missing. I am in LOVE with this brush!
– NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm. I love, love, LOVE this lip balm! I was already a huge fan of NYX Cosmetics Butter Lip Balm so I was so happy to get one in this month’s glam bag. I’ve seriously been using this everyday!
– tarte deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara. I’ve been wanting to try out this mascara for a while now but I didn’t want to spend $20. I’ve been wearing it for the past few days and I really like it!
What did you get in your December Glam Bag? Not an ipsy subscriber? You can sign up HERE!