It’s time for another Glam Bag review! This time it’s the November 2014 Ipsy Bag. I know I’m a little late (especially since my December Ipsy Bag is already on the way) but better late than never, right? This month (December) marks 6 months since I first started ipsy, making it the longest monthly beauty subscription box I’ve had (I usually quit after 3 months.) Overall, I’ve always been pretty pleased with the items I receive and I think it’s definitely worth the $10! I’ve discovered countless new brands and products thanks to ipsy and I can’t wait to see what the future holds!
November’s ipsy theme was Girl Meets Glitter! Here’s what I got in November’s bag:
– clariSEASea Salt Solutions Instant Glow Powder Exfoliant: I’m always looking for a new exfoliant so I was really happy to try this out! After two uses I could already see a different in my face. My only complaint is that I wish it would have come in a full size bottle (this tiny sample ran out so quick!)
– Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant: I LOVE this skin protectant! This product helps soothe, restore, calm and help relieve minor skin irritations, including roughness, redness, chapped, cracked or dry skin! I’ve been using it on my hands and they’ve gotten so soft!
– Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Volume Shine Hairspray: It’s an ongoing joke that in every beauty subscription post I rave about my love for all things hair related but since I’ve recently been wearing my hair naturally/curly, I’ve been avoiding using products on my hair. So I haven’t tried this out per say. Although, I’ve read a lot of reviews and it seems like everyone loves it (who doesn’t love a good Morocco Argan Oil hairspray?)
– Elizabeth Mott “you’re so FINE” Eyeliner: I’d never heard of this brand beforelast month but I really love this eyeliner. It’s super easy to apply and doesn’t smudge!
– Nicole by OPI Nail Polish: I LOVE this nail polish! Although I prefer Essie over OPI, I will admit that OPI is much easier to apply! I’m TERRIBLE at painting my own nails but with OPI I always seem to do an okay job. This cute glittery gray color goes perfectly with all my holiday outfits!
What did you get in your November Glam Bag? Not an ipsy subscriber? You can sign up HERE!