1. A Charlie Brown Christmas Vinyl. For those of you who checked out this week’s Monday’s Music (Christmas Edition), you already know that some of my favorite Christmas songs are on this record! Even though I already have this entire album in my iTunes, I’d love a physical copy as well.
2. In Bloom Book Collection. I was thrilled when I found out that one of my favorite company’s, Rifle Paper Co., was redesigning a handful of classic books. Even though this collaboration happened a while ago, I still haven’t completed the set (I only have Little Woman.) This collection comes with all four Rifle Paper Co. illustrated books including: Little Woman, A Little Princess, Heidi and Anne of Green Gables.)
3. Rustic Antler Me This Wall Decor. I don’t know why I’m so drawn to this. I first stumbled upon it when I was putting together my ModCloth Holiday guide and I’ve been in love ever since. I think it would go great in my work area.
4. Christmas Minnie Mouse Ears. I thought it would be fitting to include something Disney on this month’s ‘Must Have’ list since I’ll be spending this Christmas and New Years Eve at the happiest place on Earth! Since I’ll be there during the holiday’s, I thought this festival Minnie Mouse Ear Headband would be perfect for my trip.
5. Naked2 Basics. I own all three Urban Decay Naked Palettes and honestly, I prefer the Naked Basics over all three. The natural tones used in the Naked Basics just look really great on my skin so I’m really excited about the Naked2 Basics! Fingers crossed that I get this for Christmas.