Happy New Year everyone! I just got back from my trip to Disney World and while I missed blogging, it so was refreshing not having to check the computer/social media every 20 minutes. I literally haven’t opened my laptop in 9 days. 9 DAYS?! Don’t worry though, Simply Sinova will be back to its regular posting schedule starting Monday! 2015 is already proving to be a GREAT year (and this is only day 2!) If I’ve learned anything in 2014 (especially these last few months) it’s always believe in yourself, even if it seems like no one else does! It’s so important to always be your biggest cheerleader. Trust me, once you stop worrying about what other’s think/are doing, life get’s a WHOLE LOT BETTER! Even if that means deleting a few people from your life, do what’s best for YOU! Once I stopped surrounding myself with negative people, my life become 1,000% better. Remember, happiness is a choice! Anyway, here are my ‘Must Have’ items for this month:
1. iMac. Every paycheck I put a certain amount into my ‘iMac fund’ and I’ve almost got enough for one! Having an iMac would make my life so much easier and would be a great way to start 2015!
2. Rifle Paper Co. Valentine’s Day Cards. I always buy holiday greeting cards a month in advance so I have enough time to properly fill them out and ship them. I immediately fell in love with the heart shaped box of chocolates card and decided that they’ll be my Valentine’s Day cards this year.
3. Rifle Paper Co. Phone Case. I recently got an iPhone 6 (finally) and I’ve literally been so scared to use it. It’s so thin and delicate compared to my 5s. I’ve been searching the web for cute cases and so far I like this floral Rifle Paper Co. one the best!
4. ‘I Woke Up Like This’ Mug. I LOVE this mug! Over the past few months I’ve sort of picked up mug collecting (I think I have about 15 now.) There are just so many cute mugs out there. I want them all!
5. JumpFromPaper Spaceman Bag. I’ve been secretly obsessed with these bags for a while now but I finally saw one in person and they are AMAZING! Seriously, how cute is this?
As for my New Year’s resolutions (although, I prefer to make goals not resolutions), I make the same one every year: Travel More! I already have my next three trips planned out. Nothing makes me happier than getting the chance to go out and explore everything the world has to offer us! There is just so much to see and do and I plan on exploring as much of it as I can! Another goal I have for the year is to see a minimum of one Broadway show each month. I LOVE Broadway so much and there are just so many awesome shows that I want to see before the year is up!
What are some of your must have items this month/resolutions for 2015?