Nothing makes me happier than getting to cross something off of my 25 Before 25 Bucket List (or my Disney Bucket List & Broadway Bucket List.) It’s such an accomplishment getting to finally experience something you’ve wanted for so long (and it makes you feel happy!) I also love going back and reading the correlating blog posts so I can relive those moments over and over. One of the things on my 25 Before 25 Bucket List is to ‘Visit Europe,’ pretty vague I know. Europe is HUGE so I wanted to expand on that with a full on bucket list dedicated to all the amazing places I want to travel while in Europe (not all during the same trip, of course.) Here are some of the places I hope to visit in Europe some day:
• Paris, France. Although my 23rd birthday is next month, I’ve already started preparing for my 24th birthday celebration in April 2016 (crazy, right?) I plan on spending my 24th birthday at Disneyland Paris (I’m so EXCITED!) I’ve wanted to visit Paris ever since I was a little girl and I heard my mother’s tales of her time in Paris!
• Rome, Italy. I want to make a wish at the Trevi Fountain SO BAD!
• Berlin, Germany. I’d love to visit Museum Island someday!
• St. Petersburg, Russia. Even though I’m half Russian (and half black,) I wasn’t raised by (or really even know) that side of my family (their choice, not mine. Shoutout to my mom for being the BEST mom EVER and raising two amazing daughters by HERSELF! And shoutout to ALL the single moms out there!) I’d love to learn more about the Russian culture though.
• Venice, Italy. A charming city surrounded by water and filled with romance and yummy food. Who wouldn’t want to visit Venice?
• Alsace, France. Said to be the inspiration for Belle’s hometown in Beauty and the Beast, Alsace just seems so charming! Plus, Beauty and the Beast is my FAVORITE Disney movie!
• Moscow, Russia. Like I said earlier, I’d love to learn more about Russian culture.
• London, England. My mother lived in London for a few years and my older sister was even born there (something she NEVER lets anyone forget…) I’d love to finally visit and experience the place where my family (my mom, sister and I) essentially began!
• Athens, Greece. Seeing the Acropolis in person would be AMAZING!
• Barcelona, Spain. I saw a picture of The Magic Fountain of Montjuïc when I was younger and knew I had to see it in person one day!
Which European cities have you visited/which European cities are on your Travel Bucket List?