It’s my favorite month of the year: APRIL aka my birthday month! I can’t believe that in EXACTLY two weeks (next, next Friday), I’ll be 23?! Where has the time gone! It’s funny because my life is exactly where I hoped it would be at this age. I’m a college graduate (woot woot,) I’m traveling more than I ever have and most importantly, I get to do what I LOVE (write) for a living. How many people in their early twenties can say that! If I’ve learned anything in my 22 (almost 23) years on Earth it’s that if you have a dream, GO FOR IT! This month’s ‘Must Have‘ list is NOT a birthday wish list, like every month, it’s just a roundup of a few items I’d like to get my hands on! Here are my ‘Must Haves‘ for April:
1. Rifle Paper Co. Greeting Card. It’s kind of become a running joke that every ‘Must Have‘ list includes something Rifle Paper Co., so of course I had to keep up with the tradition. I LOVE sending my friends & family random snail mail and I thought these ‘Just Saying Hello’ cards were super cute.
2. Ecojot Chicago Mini Notebook. Last week I bought an Ecojot French Bulldog notebook on one of my weekly Art Institute of Chicago visits and I’ve been in love with their notebooks ever since. Chicago will always be my first love and this notebook just makes my heart happy!
3. ‘Pretty Little Things’ Jewelry Stand. I have to admit, I’m not much of a jewelry girl but I LOVE this jewelry stand. I’m currently in the process of completely redoing my bedroom area and I think this stand would look perfect on the vanity I plan on getting.
4. Alice In Wonderland Short Glass Tumbler. Alice in Wonderland is my second favorite Disney movie (Beauty and the Beast is my first) so as soon as I saw this on the Disney Store’s website, I knew I had to have it! I have a little bit of an Alice in Wonderland cup collection going on (I have an Alice In Wonderland teapot & teacup set, 6 mugs and 2 tumblers) so this is perfect!
5. Sloth Plushie. OH. MY GOSH. How ADORABLE is this sloth stuffed animal?! Sloths are my third favorite animal (after monkeys and dogs) but sadly I only own two sloth plushies (that needs to change ASAP!)
I still can’t believe it’s April already? What’s on your must have list this month?