Happy Friday and Happy May! I’m so EXCITED that May is finally here! There’s so many amazing things to look forward to this month like my mom’s birthday, my sister moving into her dream place, Simply Sinova turning two years old (I can’t believe I’ve been blogging for almost two years) AND (most excitingly, to me anyway,) I’m going to the Disneyland 60th Diamond Anniversary later this month! Yup, May’s going to be AWESOME! It’s crazy to think that this time last year I was stressing to finish projects, studying (cramming) for finals and getting ready to graduate. Now, a year later, I have a job that not only I LOVE but one that allows be to do what I love most (which is to write!) I have a blog that I love and that gives me opportunities of a lifetime. I’m traveling more than ever and most importantly, I’m HAPPY! I couldn’t have asked for a better first year of post-grad life! Here are my ‘Must Haves‘ for May:
1. ModCloth Mermaid Salt & Pepper Set. My sister is moving out in two weeks, so I’ve been rounding up a few fun ‘house warming gifts’ for her. My sister has a HUGE thing for mermaids so this morning I bought her this adorable little salt and pepper shaker set. I think this will look adorable in her new place!
2. Pixar ‘Inside Out’ Plushie. Although Pixar’s latest film Inside Out doesn’t come out until this Summer, I’m already starting to see so much cute merchandise for it! How adorable is this plushie?!
3. Rifle Paper Co. Skirt. Yesterday, Rifle Paper Co. debuted its new (and first ever) limited edition apparel line (in collaboration with Paper Crown.) Of course it sold out in like 45 seconds so I wasn’t able to get anything (cue the sad music.) Don’t fret though, Rifle Paper Co. founder Anna Bond confirmed that this limited edition apparel line will be getting new items in stock at some point!
4. Rifle Paper Co. ‘To Do’ list. You can never have to many ‘to do’ lists (or Rifle Paper Co. products) am I right? I really love the illustrations!
5. Urban Outfitters Bike iPhone Mount. I bike daily (I LOVE how bike friendly Chicago is) and I’ve been needing something to make listening to music while riding easier! I love the idea of an iPhone holder bike mount.
I still can’t believe it’s May already! What’s on your must have list this month?