1. Fresh Flowers. I’m in the process of redoing my room, office area, and a few other spaces and I’ve realized that they’re all missing one thing: fresh flowers! I have a few fake flowers (Target sales some really cute arrangements) but I think it’s finally time to invest in the real deal!
2. Rapunzel Funko Pop. Tangled is one of my FAVORITE “recent” Disney films and I’m so excited that Funko is finally making a Rapunzel Pop! I can’t wait to add this to my Funko Collection (here’s another view of my Funko collection.)
3. Rifle Paper Co. Temporary Tattoos. I’ve been wanting these Rifle Paper Co. temporary tattoos for a while now and since Lollapalooza is next month, I thought now would be the perfect time to order them! I can’t wait to rock these at Lolla!
4. Picture Frames. Like I said earlier, I’m in the process of redoing a few areas in my house. I plan on creating a Disney Gallery Wall above my dresser/vanity area and these frames would be prefect for my Disney Postcards (and Pixar Postcards too!)
5. Ban.do Sticker Book. I recently ordered a ban.do 2016 planner and this sticker book would be PERFECT for it (who doesn’t love stickers?!)