It’s July, which means new month, new Must Have list! I wanted to start off by clearing up a little confusion about this series. I’ve noticed some people aren’t understanding exactly what these ‘Must Have’ lists are. This isn’t a list of things I think everyone (or even myself) particularly “needs” that month. It’s simply a list of items I’d like to get that month. A “wish list” if you will. Since this list is based on things I myself would want, I understand not everyone will find these items useful or lush worthy. I’ve had a few people comment on some of my Must Have lists asking if these were meant to be similar to a “things you can’t live without that [insert month] list” and I want to clarify that they aren’t. They’re simply a mental list of things I’ve been wanting for some time and are considering buying throughout that month! With that being said, here are my ‘Must Haves‘ for July:
1. Go Set A Watchman. To Kill a Mockingbird is my all time FAVORITE book (seriously, I have 6 different versions/copies of it.) I was so happy when it was announced that Harper Lee was releasing a new novel. I can’t WAIT until this book comes out later this month (I’ve already preordered it!)
2. Disney Princess Vans. Okay, I’ll admit it. I’m not a sneakers person. In fact, I’ve NEVER owned a pair of Vans, Converse, Keds or even Toms in my entire life. But how could I resist these Disney Vans?! I really love the Princess, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Minnie Mouse and Winnie the Pooh Disney Vans. I’ve seen a few people rock these at the Disney Parks and I thought they were the cutest things ever!
3. Waterproof iPhone 6 Case. Next month starts my non-stop traveling schedule (I have a minimum of one trip planned every month from August until April 2016, crazy right?) While some of those trips are for work and some are leisure, I couldn’t be more excited (traveling is my LIFE!) I’ve been looking into getting a waterproof camera so I can take under water shots (for more tropical trips) and have found that using a waterproof iPhone case might work best. If you have any experience with waterproof cases or cameras, please leave your favorite underwater shooting tips/advice in the comments below!
4. Alice Tsum Tsum. If you’re a long time reader, you already know that Alice in Wonderland is my second favorite Disney movie. Sadly, when the Alice in Wonderland Tsum Tsum’s (briefly) released in the US, I wasn’t able to get any. Rumor has it that the Alice in Wonderland series (mainly Alice, the Mad Hatter and the White Rabbit) have been popping up at Target. Since I visit Target daily, I’ve been checking constantly but I haven’t had any luck finding them (yet!)
5. “Thanks a Bunch” Rifle Paper Co. Card. This month’s mandatory Rifle Paper Co. product is an adorable floral thank you card! You can never have too many thank you cards, am I right?
What’s on your must have list this month?