It’s August, which means new month, new Must Have list! It’s crazy because although August just started, its already been such a GREAT month. For one thing, I got to see some of my FAVORITE performers at Lollapalooza last weekend (stay tuned because I’ll be recapping my entire Lolla 2015 weekend this Friday!) Another thing that makes August great is the fact that I have two fun trips planned! Next week I’ll be in DC and the week after that I’m spending two weeks at my second home/Disney World (hooray for constant travel plans!) Here are my ‘Must Haves‘ for August:
1. Floral Mickey Ears. I LOVE Mickey Ears! I actually have a very small collection of them (I have Alice in Wonderland, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse and Chip and Dale ears.) There are so many cute floral Mickey Ear headbands on Etsy and since I’m heading to Disney World in two weeks, I thought now would be the perfect time to order a pair!
2. ban.do Back Me Up! Mobile Charger. Last weekend during Lollapalooza my portable charger broke (luckily my phone was somewhat charged!) Since I’m often working on the go, having a portable charger is a MUST for me. I basically own everything ban.do sells so I figured I might as well replace my old portable charger with their ADORABLE floral one!
3. Princess Tiana Funko Pop. I was so excited when Funko announced they were making a Princess Tiana Pop (how cute is it that she comes with frog Naveen?!) I can’t wait to add this to my Funko collection!
4. Florence + The Machine – How Big How Blue How Beautiful LP. Seeing Florence + the Machine live at Lollapalooza last weekend so such an INCREDIBLE experience. Seriously, SHE WAS AMAZING! I already own the How Big How Blue How Beautiful album (via iTunes) but I definitely want the vinyl version as well!
5. Rifle Paper Co. Weekly Calendar Desk Pad. One of my friends recently asked me “Is there anything from Rifle Paper Co. you DON’T own?” While I do own a majority of what’s listed on the site (it’s just so darn adorable I can’t help it,) there’s always new stuff coming out. I LOVE this desk calendar. I’ll definitely be ordering it soon!
What’s on your must have list this month?