Happy September! Although my Must Have lists first debuted on this blog back in 2013, it was my Must Have: September 2014 post that convinced me to turn these posts into a monthly series. Which means that this month marks ONE YEAR of (consecutive) monthly Must Haves (woot, woot!) It’s always so much fun coming up with these lists and looking back at past lists! For example, I was looking through the blog’s archives and stumbled upon my first ever ‘Must Have’ post. How hilarious is it that my first Must Have post back in 2013 was dedicated to my FAVORITE shop Rifle Paper Co. (especially since it’s a running joke here on the blog that every list has to contain at least one Rifle Paper Co. product!) I also think it’s funny that last Septembers Must Have list also had a Tsum Tsum (it was actually exactly last year/September when I first started thinking about collecting them!) Anyway, here are my ‘Must Haves‘ for September:
1. Rifle Paper Co. Halloween Card. I know I’ve said this a few times on the blog before but for those of you who are new readers, I prefer to order greeting cards a month prior to the holiday so I can ensure that they not only arrive on time but that I have enough time to mail them out. For this years Halloween cards, I’m going with the ‘Hungry Monster’ Rifle Paper Co. card.
2. Forever 21 Mickey Sweater. With fall quickly approaching (thank goodness, I HATE summer weather), it’s the perfect time to stock up on cute sweaters (like this adorable Mickey one!)
3. Disney Villains Figural Keyrings. I love collecting Disney Figural Keyrings (make sure to check out my Marvel Figural Keyrings opening from last Spring.) Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE Disney villains so I was super happy when the villains Disney Figural Keyrings were released!
4. Lush Bath Bomb. I’ve only bought two other Lush bath bombs in the past but they were AMAZING! Nothing relaxes me more than a good bath and with the work load I’ve had these past weeks (and the crazy deadlines I have to meet this month), I’m in dire need of a little relaxation.
5. Disney Halloween Tsum Tsums. It’s so secret that I LOVE Tsum Tsum’s (you can check out some of my Tsum Tsum collection here, here, here and here!) I am obsessed with the Halloween Tsum Tsum’s from Japan. I wish they would come out with these here in the US (I checked eBay and they are selling for $120?! I guess I can admire them from online!)