Happy October! I am having an absolute BLAST in New York City and at New York Comic Con right now (make sure to follow me on snapchat: simplysinova for NYC fun!) I got the most adorable Beauty and The Beast prints from NYCC yesterday (more on that later) and I’m definitely on the lookout for more unique and cute Disney items today. Speaking of Disney, since I’m heading to Disneyland NEXT WEEK, I thought it would be fun to do a completely Disney themed list this month (because there’s always room for more Disney, am I right?) If you haven’t noticed already, Disney is kind of a HUGE part of my life (no, seriously.) Not only did I grow up with Disney (and visit Disney World annually) but Disney is definitely a huge part of my adulthood as well. I’m so thankful to have monthly Disney trips planned from now until May 2016 (I swear, becoming a Disney Premier Passport holder was the BEST decision I ever made!) Like always, these are not necessarily items that I, or anybody, “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my ‘Must Haves‘ for October:
1. Peter Pan & Captain Hook Bows. Since I’m heading to Disneyland next week for Mickey’s Halloween Party (words can’t describe how excited I am), I’ve been slowly but surely stocking up on Disney themed Halloween accessories these past few weeks. These two bows will go perfectly with one of my Halloween costume ideas (hint hint, it’s Peter Pan themed!)
2. Lion King Hakuna Matata Bangle by Alex and Ani. Every time I head to Disney I ALWAYS say I’m going to start my Alex and Ani bracelet collection but for some reason, I always come home empty handed. Since passholders get a 20% discount on merchidense at Disneyland, I’ll definetly be picking up a Alex and Ani braclet (or three) next week while I’m there. Since Hakuna Matata is one of my most used mottos, I definitely want to get this bracelet!
3. Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Shocker, another Rifle Paper Co. makes my monthly Must Have list (if you’re a new reader, it’s kind of an inside joke here on the blog that every must have list must contain at least one Rifle Paper Co. item.) Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite Disney films and I loved Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland as a kid so of course I preordered this beautiful Rifle Paper Co. illusrtauted version.
4. Once Upon A Time Captain Hook Funko. It’s no secret that Once Upon A Time is one of my FAVORITE shows (I’m so excited for the Once Upon A Time NYCC panel TONIGHT) and next to Regina, of course, Hook is one of my favorite characters. I plan on getting all of the OUAT Funko’s but since I love Hook so much I went ahead and ordered him online!
5. Fujifilm Instax Mini Disney Film Pack. I love taking photos with my Fujifilm Harper, and this Disney film pack will be perfect for my trips to Disneyland next week and Disney World next month!
What’s on your must have list this month?