This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. As always, all opinions are my own. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
As some of you might know, I travel to Disney quite often. No seriously, I visit Disneyland and Disney World EVERY MONTH (that’s a lot of Disney!) In fact, I JUST got back from my most recent Disney World trip yesterday! Since I frequent the Disney parks so often, I’ve got packing for Disney down to a science. Mickey ears? Check. Sunscreen? Check. Camera? Check. While most people would know to pack these essentials, some people forget to pack one of the most important items for any Disney trip (or any vacation): an emergency kit! Since I’m from Chicago, traveling to Disneyland and Disney World (aka California and Florida) as frequently as I do leaves a lot of room for unwanted sickness. The extreme climate differences (when I left Chicago last week for Disney World it was 60 degrees and when I got to Orlando it was almost 90) alone could make any person feel a little under the weather (and who wants to get sick on vacation?) My emergency kit has been a lifesaver on several Disney trips and the best part about it is that it fits perfectly in my Stitch travel backpack! My emergency kit for Disney trips includes:
• Centrum VitaMints. New Centrum VitaMints are adult multivitamins with a refreshingly minty taste you can take/enjoy any time of day with or without food or water. They’re perfect for when I’m out and about at the Disney parks!
• Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables. Since Emergen-C Immune+ Chewable offer immune support, they’re perfect for the days when you aren’t feeling your best but you’re determined to “Let Your Healthy Out!”
• A Poncho. I know what you’re thinking, “what’s so important about a poncho?” Since it rains basically 365 days at Disney World (seriously, it rains all the time), it’s better to be safe than sorry!
• ChapStick Total Hydration. I am a total ChapStick girl! No seriously, I don’t go anywhere without my ChapStick. It’s perfect for those long hot days at the Disney parks and if your lips are anything like mine, they’ll appreciate the advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils!
• A First Aid Kit. This is a no brainer! I can’t tell you how many times I wished I had bandages at Disney before I started packing my emergency kit!
• Advil Tablet Vial. Nothing’s stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than Advil, and nothing works on more pains than Advil (among OTC pain relievers.) After spending countless hours walking around the Disney parks, my body is usually beat! I love taking Advil to heal my aching muscles!
Before any Disney trip, I always make a quick run to Walmart so I can make sure I have everything I need for my emergency kit (it’s so convenient since they’re all located right next to each other in the medicine and travel aisles!) I had a BLAST this weekend at Disney World and I can’t wait to visit again next month for Christmas and New Years (and then it’s back to Disneyland in February!)
Do you travel with an emergency kit? What essentials do you keep in your travel bag?