It’s December, which means new month, new Must Have list. SPOILER ALERT: This is one of the FIRST Monthly Must Have lists since this series first debuted in 2013 that DOES NOT feature something from Rifle Paper Co. (say what?!!?) I can’t believe that this is the last Monthly Must Have list of 2015 (man, this year FLEW by!) Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, this is simply a list of things I myself would want, I understand not everyone will find these items useful or lush worthy. Also, this is NOT my Christmas list OR a gift guide, it’s simply a few of the things I’ve had my eye on for the past few weeks. Here are my must have’s for December:
1. The Good Dinosaur Mug. As some of you may already know, I collect Disney mugs (you can see some of my favorite Disney mugs here, here and here!) I fell in LOVE with this adorable The Good Dinosaur mug as soon as I saw it at the Disney Store. I can’t wait to add it to my ever growing Disney mugs collection!
2. Coldplay’s A Head Full Of Dreams Vinyl. It’s no secret that Coldplay is my favorite band (and it has been since I was seven!) I own every other Coldplay vinyl so of course I plan on adding this one to my collection as well!
3. Disney Princess Sticker Book. I am obsessed with stickers! No seriously, stickers just make me so happy. I especially love using stickers to decorate my planner, journals, computer and just about everything else. I saw these adorable kawaii (they almost remind me of tsum tsums) Disney princess sticker book at Hot Topic the other day and immediately fell in love! These would make PERFECT stocking stuffers (hint hint!)
4. Pastel Washi Tape Set. Along with stickers, I’m also OBSESSED with washi tape! It’s so fun decorating my planner (and other things) with adorable washi tape. Admittedly, my collection only seems to consist of patterned washi tape at the moment. I definitely want to get some solid colored washi tape soon (and what’s cuter than pastels?!)
5. Something There—Beauty and the Beast in Winter Figurine. I probably say this at least once a day but Beauty and the Beast is my FAVORITE movie of all-time and the Something There scene is one of my favorites! I collect Disney figurines (I basically collect everything if you haven’t already noticed) and would LOVE to add this beauty (get it?) to my collection!