It’s February, which means new month, new Must Have list. Since it’s Disney Week here on the blog (in honor of my trip to Disneyland this weekend), this month’s Must Have list is completely Disney themed (because you can NEVER have to much Disney, am I right?) If it wasn’t obvious from my monthly trips to Disney World and Disneyland, or my constant ramblings about Disney here on the blog, I LOVE DISNEY! It’s hard to even put in words how much Disney truly means to me. It’s literally my life! Since there’s just so many adorable Disney items out there, this month’s Must Have list was probably the easiest one I’ve ever made (although limiting it down to five items was a little challenging!) Here are my (Disney) Must Haves for February:
1. Disney 2017 Daily Calendar. Okay, I know it JUST turned 2016 but hear me out. It’s never to early to start thinking about next year’s calendar! Although I always get a Rifle Paper Co. calendar each year (this year I went with the Alice in Wonderland one), I thought this little calendar would be perfect for my desk. I really love the fact that it’s a daily calendar because it means I get to look at a new adorable Disney animation each day!
2. Duffy and ShellieMay Valentine’s Day Plush Set. Some of you may or may not know this but I LOVE Duffy and ShellieMay (although I don’t actually own a ShellieMay plush, yet! I do own a ShellieMay tsum tsum). I have a small collection of Duffy plushies (you may remember seeing a few of them in my monthly Disney Parks Hauls) and I can’t wait to add this set to my collection! It’s a Disney Parks exclusive (meaning it’s only available at Disneyland or Disney World, although you can get it online but who wants to pay shipping?!?) so I definitely plan on picking it up while I’m at Disneyland this weekend (and since I’m spending Valentine’s Day at Disneyland, I thought it would be a cute way to remember the trip!)
3. Queen of Hearts Funko Pop. While I LOVE Alice in Wonderland, I have to admit I’m not a big fan of the Tim Burton remake. That being said, I am in LOVE with the Alice in Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass Funko set! How adorable (and incredibly detailed) is that Queen of Hearts? I can’t wait to add this to my ever growing Funko collection (I’m almost at 300!)
4. Star Wars tsum tsum set. I have been waiting for a Star Wars tsum tsum set for over a year now! I can’t wait for this set to come out next Tuesday. Unfortunately, I’ll still be at Disneyland when this set releases so I guess I’ll have to stay up all night and order them online (because I can definitely see this set selling out fast!)
5. Tangled Word Silhouette. I LOVE Tangled and since my motto is “Dream Big”, this silhouette is perfect for me! This would look perfect on my desk!