It’s March, which means new month, new Must Have list! I seriously can’t believe that we are already THREE MONTHS into 2016?! It’s crazy how fast time is flying by. I for one am so glad that Friday is finally here! I’m so excited for this weekend because I’m FINALLY checking out the Van Gogh’s Bedrooms exhibit at The Art Institute of Chicago (aka my favorite museum in the entire world). I definitely plan on seeing the exhibit at least five time before it leaves in May (since The Bedroom is my FAVORITE painting!). I’m also excited because this Saturday is the annual Chicago River Dyeing (no one does St. Patrick’s Day quite like Chicago) and that’s always a fun event to attend. Like always, these are not necessarily items that I, or anybody, “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for March:
1. “I’m Outta Here” Passport Holder. How adorable is that passport holder?! I definitely plan on ordering it soon since I’m heading to Europe (Paris, London and Amsterdam) next month for my birthday (I’ll be celebrating my 24th birthday at Disneyland Paris and I couldn’t be more excited!).
2. Bath Bombs. I am OBSESSED with bath bombs! Although I’ve bought a handful of them from LUSH (and loved them), I’m not a big fan of how pricey they are (those $4 bath bombs add up fast) so I’ve decided to try a few alternatives. Yesterday, I bought a bag of lavender scented bath bombs (although they call them bath ice cream scoops) for only $9 from Target and I’m excited to try them out this weekend!
3. Chip ‘n Dale Sketch iPhone 6 Case. I’v talked about this numerous times on the blog before (and it’s pretty evident if you follow me on Twitter and Instagram) but in case you didn’t know, I LOVE Chip ‘n Dale! They are my favorite characters of all time! Although I’m in LOVE with my current Chip ‘n Dale tsum tsum iPhone case, I’ve really been eyeing this iPhone case (you can never have to many cute iPhone cases, am I right?) I think the reason it’s taken me so long to order it is because I didn’t want to pay $22 for a iPhone case but luckily for me, it’s currently on sale for $12 (hooray!).
4. Tangled Vinyl LP. I’ve been wanting to collect all the Hot Topic exclusive Disney vinyls (they also sell these records at the Disney Parks) for a while now so I thought “why not start now?” I just LOVE how they look.
5. Jardin de Paris Everyday Memoir Notebook. It wouldn’t be a Must Have List without something from Rifle Paper Co! How adorable is that notebook?!
What’s on your must have list this month?
*You can check out more Monthly Must Have lists HERE*