It’s April, which means new month, new Must Have list! April is my absolute FAVORITE month of the year because it’s my birthday month (any fellow April babies out there?)! I can’t believe that in less than two weeks (April 17th), I’ll be 24?! Not only that, but in less than two weeks I’ll be celebrating my birthday in Paris at Disneyland Paris?! Words can’t describe how excited am I! This month’s “Must Have” list is NOT a birthday wish list, like every month, it’s just a roundup of a few items I’d like to get my hands on! Here are my “Must Haves” for April:
1. “Let’s Do This” Notepad. It wouldn’t be a monthly Must Have list without something from Rifle Paper Co., am I right? I’m a SUPER organized person (I don’t know what I’d do without my planner) and I’m constantly making to-do lists throughout the day. I definitely NEED this adorable notepad in my life!
2. A New Canon Lens. I’ve been wanting to get a new lens for my Canon Rebel T3i for the longest time and since I’m heading to Europe (Paris, London and Amsterdam) in 11 DAYS (April 15th), I thought now would be the perfect time to invest in one. Any Canon/DLSR’s users out there? Which lens do you recommend/are your favorite?
3. Star Wars The Force Awakens DVD. The Force Awakens comes out on DVD tomorrow and I can’t wait to get it! It was such an excellent movie and I can’t wait to watch it over and over again (I’ve seen it three times so far!).
4. Disneyland Paris Cityscape Espresso Cups (Set of 2). I’m heading to Disneyland Paris later this month (aka in 11 days) and I already plan on picking up a ton of Disneyland Paris exclusive souvenirs! Since I collect Disney mugs, I definitely plan on picking up this Espresso Cup set while I’m there (It’s so ADORABLE!).
5. Mrs Potts and Chip Plushies. Speaking of exclusive Disney souvenirs, this ADORABLE Mrs. Potts and Chip push set is (according to the Disney Store’s website) available only in the UK, so I definitely plan on stopping by a Disney Store while I’m in London!