It’s May, which means new month, new Must Have list! Fun fact: this month (May 10th) Simply Sinova turns THREE years old! I can’t believe how far this little blog has come and how much JOY it has brought me. Never in a MILLION years did I think that blogging would lead to so many incredible adventures! If you would have told me three years ago that I’d be asked to fly to Miami to cover the iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party or have the opportunity to work with some of my favorite brands, or get to cover fun events like New York Comic Con (two, hopefully three, years in a row), C2E2 and various concerts, or that I’d be traveling almost EVERY MONTH, I WOULD NOT have believed you! Blogging has turned me into the ultimate optimist! Now instead of thinking “I hope things turn out good,” I just say “I can’t wait until the next amazing thing comes along!” When I look back at my first post (which was of course, about my Funko collection,) I always think “wow, look how far you’ve come!” Blogging has seriously changed my life for the better and I’ll forever be grateful for all the amazing things that have come my way thanks to this blog and of course, thanks to YOU, my lovely readers!Here’s to more posts, more amazing opportunities and more fun adventures! Now back to this month’s Must Have list! Like always, these are not necessarily items that I, or anybody, “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for May:
1. Alice Through the Looking Glass Cheshire Cat Sweatshirt. How adorable is that sweatshirt?! I know it’s spring and the weather is getting warmer outside but you can never have to many sweatshirts (especially Disney ones!).
2. Rifle Paper Co. “Happy Birthday” Card. It wouldn’t be a monthly Must Have list without something from Rifle Paper Co., am I right? This month is my mom’s birthday so I ordered her this ADORABLE Dachshund card. Ever since we adopted Loki (who’s half Dachshund) last year (this month marks ONE YEAR since we welcomed Loki into the family), we’ve all become a bit obsessed with all things Dachshund!
3. Disney LEGO Minifigures. I’ve literally gone to FOUR Target’s and I still haven’t been able to find the new Disney LEGO Minifigures. They’re currently selling them on the Disney Store’s website but I really don’t want to have to pay for shipping. I’ve heard that people are finding them at the LEGO store so this weekend I’m going to check the LEGO store at my local mall. If they don’t have them, then I’ll have to check the LEGO store at Disney Spring since I’m heading to Disney World NEXT WEEK!
4. Floral Washi Tape. I was organizing my planner supply drawer last weekend and realized that I own over 25 different washi tapes (I can’t help it, decorating my planner is the ultimate way for me to destress) and yet I still want more! I love all things floral and washi tape is no different!
5. Pineapple 3-Wick Candle Sleeve. Candles are my EVERYTHING! This pineapple candle sleeve is so summery and fun, I just love it!