It’s June (I still can’t believe it), which means new month, new Must Have list! Fun Fact: This month marks TWO YEARS of my monthly “Must Have” series. Although I originally started my “Must Haves” as a biweekly series back in 2013 (when I first started the blog), it was my Summer 2014 Must Have post that prompted me to turn my Must Haves into a monthly series. Like always, these are not necessarily items that I, or anybody, “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for June:
1. Le Specs Cleopatra Gold Tone Metal Half Frame Sunglasses. Since summer officially beings later this month (June 20th), I’m definitely in the market for a new pair of shades!
2. Nude Leather Brogues. How cute are those shoes?!
3. “All Eyes On Nudes” Essie Nail Polish. I’ve been obsessed with nude nail polishes lately (I just think it looks so cute!). Side note: I’m in desperate need of a manicure!
4. Chip Plush Pouch. It’s no secret Chip ‘n Dale are my FAVORITE Disney characters (it’s pretty evident if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram)! I’m so glad that the Disney Store recently released a ton of new D/Style Chip ‘n Dale merch (if you checked out my D/Style Disney Haul than you already know how much I LOVE this line. I mean, kawaii + Disney? How can you go wrong!).
5. Rifle Paper Co. Tea Party Everyday Print. It wouldn’t be a monthly Must Have list without something from Rifle Paper Co.! How adorable is this Alice In Wonderland Tea Party print? (If you follow me on Instagram, than this print might look familiar since it’s the June design in my Alice In Wonderland Rifle Paper Co. calendar!).
What’s on your must have list this month?
*You can check out more Monthly Must Have lists HERE*