It’s July, which means new month, new Must Have list! I’m so EXCITED that July is finally here because there’s so many awesome things happening this month! For one, I’m seeing Newsies TONIGHT (talk about a great way to start off the month) and then the Taste of Chicago starts NEXT week! I’m super happy because this years (FREE) concerts at the Taste of Chicago include: The Roots, KONGOS, Elle King, The Decemberists AND Billy Idol! And if that wasn’t enough, later this month I get to see my FAVORITE band of all time, Coldplay, in concert AND go to Lollapalooza. There are a TON of amazing artists performing this year but I’m most excited to see Lana Del Rey (this will be my third time seeing her live), the 1975, Ellie Goulding, Bastille, Melanie Martinez, M83, Alessia Cara, Miike Snow, HAIM, Jack Garratt, Halsey and Two Door Cinema Club (to name a few!). Yup, July is going to be an AWESOME month! Like always, these are not necessarily items that I, or anybody, “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for July:
1. Flower Crown Headband. Although I already own a few flower crowns, there’s always room for one more am I right? My Lollapalooza experience last year definitely taught me that flower headbands are way more durable than actual flower crowns!
2. Tiki Mango Mai Tai 3-Wick Candle. I am a HUGE candle lover. In fact, unless I’m sleeping, there’s ALWAYS a candle burning in my room. My favorite candle scent at the moment is Tiki Mango Mai Tai from Bath and Body Works. Although I picked up four of them during the last B&BW candle sale, I only have one left (time to stock back up!).
3. Finding Neverland Tickets. I’m a HUGE Broadway lover (hence why I’m seeing Newsies TONIGHT)! Although I saw Finding Neverland last time I was in NYC, I can’t wait to see it again when it comes to Chicago in November. Tickets just went on sale so I’ll definitely have to pick some up this month!
4. Alex and Ani Unicorn Charm Bangle. Although I’m not much of a jewelry person, I LOVE Alex and Ani Disney bracelets. As of now, I own 13 Disney Alex and Ani bracelets (I’m a tad bit obsessed if you couldn’t tell!). I really want to add a few non-Disney bangles to my collection so I thought what better bangle to get than a unicorn one!
5. ShellieMay the Disney Bear Plush Backpack. It’s no secret that I LOVE Disney (I currently have trips planned for August, September, October, November AND December!!!). I’ve been wanting a ShellieMay Plush backpack for the LONGEST time but unfortunately they were only available at Aulani, Disney’s Hawaiian Resort. Thankfully, Disney JUST released them on the Disney Stores website (hooray!).