Happy Friday peeps. It’s September, which means new month, new Must Have list! I am SO happy that it’s finally September because that means fall is right around the corner. I LOVE fall so much (I basically love any season that’s not summer to be honest). It was a little breezy and rainy here in Chicago yesterday and I actually got to wear a pullover and jeans (goodbye tank tops, hello cozy sweaters!). It’s crazy because I was at Target yesterday (during my daily Target run) and the “Back to School” aisle has officially turned into the Halloween aisle (no complaints here, I love Halloween). Seeing all the Halloween decor got me really excited because for the second year in a row, I’ll be visiting Disneyland during Halloween-time AND I’ll be spending actual Halloween day in the Bahamas! Like always, these are not necessarily items that I, or anybody, “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for September:
1. Charleston Art Print. It wouldn’t be a monthly Must Have list without something from Rifle Paper Co.! Fun fact: Although I’ve lived in Chicago since I was three, I was actually born in Charleston (both my parents were in the Navy and they were stationed in South Carolina at the time). Since I don’t have many memories from Charleston, I really want to visit it again now that I’m older!
2. Dachsund Funko Pop! When I found out that Funko was coming out with a pets line I was crossing my fingers and hoping that they would have a Dachshund Pop (since my little Loki is a Dachshund-mix!) How ADORABLE is that little Dachshund Funko?!
3. FUJIFILM Instax® Mini Airmail Film. Although I’ve had my Fujifilm Instax Mini (named Harper) for a little over two years now, I’ve recently gotten back into the swing of taking pictures with it. While I was in Florida last month, I took so many cute photos of Disney World and Universal Orlando with my Fujifilm Instax Mini. In fact, I went through four packs (that’s 40 photos) of film, which means it’s time to stock up on film again. Since I travel so often, I thought this Airmail Film pack was a must!
4. Kiki’s Delivery Service Jiji Crossbody Bag. If you’ve been reading this blog for a while than you may already know what a HUGE Studio Ghibli fan I am (exhibit A & B!). I LOVE Kiki’s Delivery Service. Jiji is seriously my sprit animal. Although I really dislike cats (sorry but DOGS RULE), whenever I do encounter one I always imagine Jiji’s voice in my head!
5. iPad Pro 9.7″ Keyboard Case. If you follow me on snapchat (simplysinova) or Instagram (or if you read my 12 Months of Happiness post from earlier this week), than you may know that I got an iPad Pro recently. Let me just say that I am OBSESSED with it! My sister gave me her old iPad 2 back when I was in college and I barely used, but I find myself using my iPad Pro daily! It’s so convenient for when I’m on the go (and it’s super light weight!). Admittedly, even though this is on my “Must Have” list, I’ve already ordered this keyboard case (it arrived a few days ago) and I LOVE it! It’s like having a mini laptop (and I LOVE the light pink color!).