*Special thanks to Radisson Blu for sponsoring today’s post! As always, all opinions are my own*
Let’s say you were given the opportunity to travel the WORLD for FREE. That’s right, travel the world for FREE! Imagine taking 30 days to travel around the world. What five destinations would be on your itinerary? Where would you want to travel to the most? Now what if I told you that those question weren’t hypothetical. What if there was actually a way you could travel around the world for an entire month?! Well, thanks to Radisson Blu traveling the world isn’t as far from your reach as you may have once thought! Radisson Blu Hotels is offering YOU the chance to choose and win your own round-the-world dream trip with their Paper City contest. Head over to Radisson Blu and play their Paper City game to enter. Follow the clues and name the five cities correctly and you will be entered to win a trip around the world. The lucky grand prize winner (and a guest) will be treated to 30 nights in ANY Radisson Blu hotel and flights to five destinations around the world.
I don’t know about you but one of my goals in life is to visit all seven continents. Since there aren’t any Radisson Blu hotels located in Antartica and I’ve already visited the Radisson Blu hotel here in Chicago (aka North America), my ultimate travel bucket list/Radisson Blu round-the-world dream trip would consist of countries located on the remaining five continents. Before I get into my Radisson Blu round-the-world dream trip, I want to talk about the gorgeous Radisson Blu Aqua hotel in Chicago.
Located in central downtown and overlooking Lake Michigan, this upscale, architecturally striking hotel is an 8-minute walk from Millennium Park (it’s the second building on the right hand side), walking distance to the famous Magnificent Mile and 1.3 miles from the Willis Tower.
Now, onto my ultimate travel bucket list/Radisson Blu round-the-world dream trip:
- Europe: Rome. If you’ve been following this blog for awhile than you may recall that I spent last spring (for my 24th birthday) in Paris and that I’ll be spending this Christmas, New Years Eve and New Years there as well. Europe is so beautiful and Rome is definitely high on my European travel bucket list. I’ve always wanted to visit the Vatican Museums, Trevi Fountain and of course, the Colosseum.
- South America: Madrid. Visiting the Museo Nacional Del Prado in Madrid is something I’ve wanted to do since I was a little girl (you all know how much I LOVE art museums!).
- Asia: Shanghai. It’s pretty clear from my monthly Disney trips that Disney is my LIFE (why else do you think I’m an annual passholder to Disneyland, Disney World AND Disneyland Paris?!) My ULTIMATE dream is to visit ALL six Disney Parks. Since I’ve already visited Disneyland, Disney World and Disneyland Paris, all that’s left to visit is the three Disney parks in Asai (Tokyo, Shanghai and Hong Kong). I’m really itching to visit Shanghai Disneyland since it is the newest Disney Park (it opened THIS summer)!
- Australia: Sydney. The Sydney Opera House, the Taronga Zoo, the Royal Botanic Garden! There’s just so much to see and do in Sydney.
- Africa: Nairobi. The animal lover in me is dying to visit Nairobi some day! I really want to visit the Nairobi National Park, aka the large game reserve known for breeding endangered black rhinos and home to giraffes, zebras and lions. Nairobi also gets bonus points since it is often used as a jumping-off point for safari trips elsewhere in Kenya!
Click here to enter for your chance to win your own Radisson Blu getaway around the world! Unfold the secrets of Paper City and enter to win, now through October 12, 2016.
No Purchase Necessary. Official Rules Apply. Ends 10/12/16.
What 5 destinations would be on your Radisson Blu round-the-world dream trip itinerary? What’s on your travel bucket list?