I had such a blast doing the Disney Tag last year and since Halloween is coming up, I thought it would be fun to do a Halloween/Fall tag (meaning some of these questions are fall related and some are Halloween related)! I always have so much fun reading these kinds of posts and watching Youtube tag videos because I feel like you really get to learn more about the person behind the blog (or channel in the case of YT). In fact, I think I’m doing to start doing monthly tag posts so you guys can learn a little more about me and in turn, I can learn more about you guys as well! Fell free to answer any of these questions for yourself down in the comments below (I’d LOVE to hear your answers)!
1. What is your favorite Halloween movie? A three-way tie between The Nightmare Before Christmas, Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown!
2. Favorite Halloween decorations? Pumpkins.
3. Favorite fall scent? It changes often but right now my favorite fall scent is my Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte Bath and Body Works candle.
4. Favorite candy? REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups!
5. What is your fondest Halloween memory? Attending Mickey’s Halloween Party and trick-or-treating at Disneyland last year! I can’t wait to do it again THIS WEEKEND!
6. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board? No, I’m way to much of a wimp for that! Heck, I can’t even play Jumanji (yes, it’s a real board game you can play) without getting scared that I’m going to get stuck in the game.
7. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie? For some reason when I was five, my family thought it would be a good idea to have me watch The Nightmare on Elm Street. I was so scared that I cried for hours. In fact, the only thing that made me feel better that night was watching my Lion King VHS and snuggling my Simba plush.
8. What are you going to be for Halloween this year? During Mickey’s Halloween Party I plan on going as Eleven from Stranger Things BUT on actual Halloween (while I’m in the Bahamas) I’m going to be my favorite Pokemon, Eevee.
9. Best way to spend a rainy fall day? Reading a book or watching Netflix/a tv show or film while cuddling with my little Loki.
10. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? Haunted House all the way!
11. Favorite Halloween song? I recently shared my Ultimate Halloween Playlist here on the blog.
12. If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be? A Unicorn, of course!
13. If you were in a horror movie, do you think you would survive? YES because if I hear strange noises or see strange things going on, I’m not going to go “investigate”, I’m on the next flight outta there!
14. Favorite pumpkin flavored food or drink? Honestly, I HATE pumpkin flavored anything. Although, I do like pumpkin scented candles.
15. Whats your favorite thing about fall? The weather (and the feeling of knowing that Christmas is right around the corner!).
If you enjoyed this Fall/Halloween Tag, make sure to leave your answers to one (or more) of these questions in the comment section down below!