It’s October, which means new month, new Must Have list! I am so EXCITED that October is finally here because I have so many fun things planned for this month. Later this month I’m heading to Disneyland to attend Mickey’s Halloween Party for the second year in a row! I couldn’t be happier because I LOVE Disneyland during Halloween-time. Then, two days after I return home from my trip to California I’m (FINALLY) seeing Hamilton. Seeing Hamilton has been on my Broadway bucket list since the show first premiered so I’m super excited to see it (I listen to the soundtrack DAILY!). And if all that wasn’t enough, I’ll be spending the last few days of October in the Bahamas (Halloween in the Bahamas? Yes please!). Yup, October is going to be AMAZING! Like always, these are not necessarily items that I “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for October:
1. Belle Funko Pop!. Although I already own three Belle Funko Pops (Belle in her yellow gown, peasant Belle and Hipster Belle), I can’t wait to add this new one (and all the other new Disney Princess ones) to my Funko collection!
2. Halloween Pumpkin. Don’t you just love Halloween decor? This year I really want to try and go all out and actually carve my own pumpkin (possibly with a Disney theme to it) and display it outside my house.
3. Rifle Paper Co. iPhone 7 Plus Clear Floral Case. It wouldn’t be a monthly Must Have list without something from Rifle Paper Co.! How ADORABLE is this iPhone 7 Plus case?! Although I am in LOVE with my current iPhone 7 Plus case (I have the Case-Mate Karat Case Rose Gold case), you can never have too many iPhone cases, am I right (I can’t wait to pick up a cute Disney case while I’m at Disneyland!)?
4. Eevee Beanie from Hot Topic. This year for Halloween I’m dressing up as my favorite Pokemon: Eevee! This beanie from Hot Topic is exactly what I need to bring the costume to life.
5. Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte 3-Wick Candle. Candles (especially ones form Bath and Body Works) are my weakness! I picked up a few Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte candles from BABW not to long ago and I’ve been obsessed ever since. It smells so AMAZING!