Happy Wednesday and welcome to the latest installment of my 12 Months of Happiness series! I know that I say this every month but I still can’t believe how fast 2016 is zooming by?! Seriously, I can’t believe that tomorrow is DECEMBER already and that there’s only a month left until 2017?! I for one I am so happy that December is tomorrow because I absolutely love this time of year (I love this time of year so much that I’ve had my Christmas tree and all my decorations up since November 10th!). Although I’m SUPER excited for December to arrive, I will say that this was one of the BEST November’s ever! I literally started off this month in the Bahamas (I miss it so much) and ended it at Disneyland (talk about a fun-filled month!). Here are some of the things that made November an amazing month (Don’t forget to comment down below how your November went and what things made you smile this month! I LOVE hearing from you guys about what makes you happy!):
If you follow me on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter (little self promo wink, wink), then you already know that earlier this month I went on my first cruise. It was such an awesome and fun-filled experience. In fact, I had such a blast on my cruise that I’m already planning on going on another one this summer. If you’re a fellow cruise lover or are thinking about planning/going on your first cruise, be sure to check out my 10 Things To Know Before Your First Cruise and Tour Of the Carnival Valor Cruise Ship posts (and stay tuned for more cruise related post coming to the blog SOON!).
During my Carnival cruise earlier this month, I got to spend two (wonderful) days in Nassau, Bahamas. I spent the first day really exploring and getting to know the island and I spent the second day exploring Atlantis Paradise Island Resort. Words can’t describe how gorgeous the Bahamas was! I can’t wait to go back and visit again soon!
I got to attend the Moana screening last week and boy, was it AMAZING! I seriously loved every second of the film! The catchy songs, the adorable characters, the punchlines, the GORGEOUS visuals, what’s not to love about Moana? I’ve literally been listening to the soundtrack on REPEAT for the past week.
Of course, it wouldn’t be a “12 Months of Happiness’ post without talking about the Disney Parks (since I literally visit either Disneyland or Disney World every other month!). I (obviously) love Disney but I LOVE Disney during the holidays! Speaking of Disney during the holidays, I can’t wait to spend Christmas at Disneyland Paris (this is going to be the first year in a while that I haven’t spent Christmas at Disney World but I’m excited about this new experience!).
Here’s a few other things that made me happy in November:
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life debuted on Netflix! I know a lot of people have mixed reviews about it but I liked it.
- Pokemon Sun and Moon was released (I have Pokemon Sun and it’s addicting!).
- I saw Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them (and it was so adorable! I really missed the Harry Potter universe!).
- The Cars 3 teaser trailer was released!
- THANKSGIVING FOOD!
- I was able to get ALL of my Christmas shopping done thanks to Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday!
- Shake Shack’s peppermint chocolate shakes are back (I LOVE them!).
- I put up my Christmas Tree and all my holiday decorations!
- All of the holiday lights and adorable Christmas window displays in Chicago have gone up!
- I surprised my mom with an early Christmas gift: a trip to Disney World in March (we’re going for the first weeknd of the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival!).
- The new Rogue One: A Star Wars Story trailer (I can’t wait to see this film in December!).
- My sister celebrated her 28th birthday yesterday!
I can’t believe tomorrow is December?! What made you happy in November?
Make sure to check out the entire 12 Months Of Happiness series HERE!