Happy Friday everyone. It’s November, which means new month, new Must Have list! I seriously can’t believe that it’s November already (wasn’t it summer like yesterday?)! I swear sometimes it seems like 2016 just cruised right on by. Speaking of cruises (you see what I did there?), I JUST got back from my cruise to the Bahamas. Oh my gosh, the Bahamas was nothing short of amazing. I seriously had so much fun on the cruise (stay tuned for a bundle of cruise related posts next week) that I’m considering going on another cruise this summer! Like always, these are not necessarily items that I “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for November:
1. Vanilla Bean Noel 3-Wick Candle. Halloween is over which means the Christmas countdown can officially begin, am I right (sorry Thanksgiving, don’t worry I love you too)? I LOVE candles and the Vanilla Bean Noel candle from Bath and Body Works just happens to be one of my favorite candle scents. Since they are usually only available during this time of year, I like to stock up on them so I can have enough to burn throughout the holiday season. Luckily, I just got a bunch of Bath and Body Works coupons in the mail so it looks like I’ll be hitting up the mall this weekend!
2. Moana & Pua Funko Pop!. While I was at Disneyland last month I got to see an exclusive sneak peek of Moana and it just looked so adorable! As you all know, I’m a HUGE Disney fan (clearly) and a huge Funko collector (I think I have almost 300 at this point, but I have been collecting since 2012) so of course I want to add Moana & Pua to my collection.
3. Rifle Paper Co. Birthday Card. It wouldn’t be a monthly Must Have list without something from Rifle Paper Co.! My sister is turning 28 this month so I course I’m going to get her an adorable Rifle Paper Co. birthday card.
4. Alex and Ani Santa Mickey Mouse Bangle. If you’ve been following along with these blog for a while then you already know that I’m not a huge jewelry person. In fact, the only jewelry I wear are my Disney Alex and Ani bracelets. While I was at Disneyland last month I saw this Santa Mickey bangle and thought it was super cute but I wound up not buying it. Since I’m heading back to Disneyland next week, I think I might just buy it this time.
5. Hamilton Tickets. I FINALLY saw Hamilton last week and my gosh was it AMAZING! Seriously, it was perfect in every way. I’d really love to see it again (soon)!