Happy Tuesday! It’s December, which means new month, new Must Have list! Can you believe that this time next month it’ll be 2017 (and that in 19 days it will be Christmas)?! I still can’t wrap my head around how fast this year went by! Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, this is simply a list of things I myself would want, I understand not everyone will find these items useful or “lush worthy.” Also, this is NOT my Christmas list OR a gift guide, it’s simply a few of the things I’ve had my eye on for the past few weeks. Here are my must have’s for December:
1. “Moana” Print. Ever since I attended the Moana screening a few weeks ago, I’ve been OBSESSED with the film! Seriously, it was SO GOOD (I literally listen to the soundtrack all day long!). Since I have quite the collection of Disney prints already, it only makes since to get a Moana one (and who could resist baby Moana AND Pua?). This print by Griselda Sastrawinata is breathtaking and I can’t wait to pick it up next time I visit Downtown Disney (it’s available at the WonderGround Gallery).
2. Minnie Laptop Sleeve. When I heard Cath Kidston was doing a Disney collection I was more than thrilled (I LOVE Cath Kidston!). Although this laptop sleeve is a little pricey (and currently sold out online), it’s still super cute!
3. Disneyland Paris Ornament. Since I’m spending Christmas at Disneyland Paris this year (I usually spend Christmas at Disney World but I thought I’d switch it up a little this year), I definitely want to get some sort of Disneyland Paris exclusive ornament while I’m there! Although this will be my second time visiting Disneyland Paris, this will be my first time visiting during winter/the holidays so I’m SUPER excited!
4. Moana & Maui itty bittys. If you couldn’t already tell, I am OBSESSED with Moana at the moment! How adorable are these itty bittys (for those of you who didn’t know, I collect itty bittys)? I’ve been to three different Hallmarks and I still haven’t been able to find these in stores so I guess I’m going to have to get them online (luckily I have a Hallmark coupon!).
5. Hot Topic Exclusive Belle Funko Pop!. I’ve probably said this a MILLION times on the blog before but Beauty and the Beast is my FAVORITE movie and the “Something There” scene is my favorite scene! I can’t wait for this adorable Belle Funko to be released later this month (I literally four Belle Pops! already but who’s counting?!).