Can you believe that in less than one week it will officially be winter (I know this weather is tricking people into thinking it’s winter now but it is in fact still fall) and that there’s only NINE days until Christmas? Since the holiday season is upon us, I thought it would be fun to do a Winter Wonderland/Christmas Tag (meaning some of these questions are winter related and some are Christmas related)! Like I said in my Disney Tag and Fall/Halloween Tag posts, I always have so much fun reading these kinds of posts and watching Youtube tag videos because I feel like you really get to learn more about the person behind the blog (or channel in the case of YT). Fell free to answer any of these questions for yourself down in the comments below (I’d LOVE to hear your answers)!
1. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday film? A tie between Love Actually and The Year Without a Santa Claus! Side note: I actually wrote a post dedicated to all my favorite Christmas films back in 2014 (man does time fly by!). You can check it out HERE!
2. Where do you usually spend the holidays? I usually spend Christmas day (through New Years) at Disney World BUT this year I’ll be spending Christmas at Disneyland Paris (I leave for Paris in SIX days!).
3. What is your favorite Christmas song? If you’ve been following this blog for a while now then you may recall that my favorite Christmas song is Sleigh Ride (the Ella Fitzgerald version especially), as mentioned in my Monday’s Music: Christmas Edition (which I posted back in 2014!).
4. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve? Yes! Ever since I was a little girl, we’ve always opened one present on Christmas eve (usually it’s a pair of Christmas themed PJs!). Although, since we’ve spent the last few Christmas at Disney World (and not at home), we usually open all our gifts the day before we leave for Florida. This year, we’ve decided to open all our gifts on Sunday/exactly one week before Christmas (December 18) and then on Christmas Day (while we’re in Paris) buy each other one gift!
5. Is your Christmas tree real or fake? I’ve only ever had (gorgeous) fake Christmas trees BUT one day I do want to try out a real tree (although they kind of seem like too much work but I’m willing to try it out once!).
6. Favorite winter/holiday candle scent? The Hot Cocoa & Cream 3-Wick Candle from Bath & Body Works!
7. Scarves or Beanies? Beanies ALL the way! Speaking of beanies, I bought the most adorable Beast (from Beauty and the Beast) hat last time I was at Disneyland Paris and I can’t wait to wear it when I’m there next week!
8. Favorite holiday drink? Peppermint flavored ANYTHING!
9. Favorite winter/holiday essentials? Ugly Christmas sweaters! I don’t know why but I don’t find them ugly at all! Seriously, the tackier the better. I currently own nine different ugly Christmas sweaters and I literally wear them year round (#sorrynotsorry!).
10. Favorite winter activity? Ice skating!
11. Do you use advent calendars? Yup (this year I’m using a tsum tsum one!).
12. Candy cane or Gingerbread men? Dum Dums Candy Canes are my favorite!
13. Without cheating, can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Rudolph!
14. What made you realize the truth about Santa? What do you mean, Santa is REAL! #Believer
15. Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider? Hot cocoa 100%
If you enjoyed this Winter/Christmas Tag, make sure to leave your answers to one (or more) of these questions in the comment section down below!