Happy Friday! It’s January, which means new month, new Must Have list! Although we are almost a week into the new year, this is only my second post. If you checked out my Goals for 2017 post, then you may already know that I’m working on a screenplay at the moment (I’m both nervous and excited at the same time). Although my screenplay is my number one priority this year, this blog is still my baby so of course I will be continuing to update it regularly (although I might only post twice a week instead of three times a week!). Words can’t decrblibe how much this blog means to me. The opportunities this blog has brought me is truly unbelievable! It’s literally helped me travel the world, explore things I never thought could be possible and discover new things about myself as a person. Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, these are not necessarily items that I “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for January:
1. Rifle Paper Co. Paris Print. It wouldn’t be a monthly Must Have list without something from Rifle Paper Co.! I just got back from Paris (it was my second time visiting) and gosh do I love that city!
2. Dachshund Ice Cube Tray. In case you didn’t know, my adorable dog Loki is a Dachshund/Lab/Retriever (?) mix (technically, he’s a “Dachshund mix” but judging by his face we assume he has some Lab in him) so we are ALL about dachshunds in our house! How AWESOME is this dachshund ice cube tray?! I NEED this in my life!
3. Washi Tape. If you’re a follower planner girl (like myself), then you already know the deal with washi tape! With washi tape, it’s like I can NEVER have enough. In fact, I currently own 81 (yes, I just counted) different washi tapes AND I just brought two new packs (that came with 8 washi tapes) yesterday from Michaels!
4. Chip ‘n Dale Brush Set and Makeup Bag. It’s no secret that Chip ‘n Dale are my favorite characters (I can’t wait to show you guys all the cute Chip ‘n Dale stuff I got at Disneyland Paris in my next Disney Haul) so when I saw that the Disney Store was releasing new Chip ‘n Dale merch I jumped for joy! Of all the new merch I really love the brush set/makeup bag. It’s so cute (and I’m not even a big makeup person!).
5. tsum tsum Luggage Tag. Since I’m constantly traveling, I know that I could put this adorable luggage tag to use. I currently have an adorable Minnie Mouse luggage tag (that I got from Disneyland) but I think it might be time to retire it!