Happy Thursday (aka Friday Eve)! It’s February, which means new month, new Must Have list! I know I say this in just about every post (and I hate to sound like a broken record) but man is time FLYING by?! I can’t believe it’s February already. I had so many fun posts planned for January and then I turned around and it was already over?! Also, I didn’t plan on getting sick (in case you missed it, my doctor says I have pneumonia) so that definitely played a factor in it too. But don’t fret, I still have a bunch of fun post planned/coming up and I’m currently editing and going through all of my photos from Paris so stay tuned for a few Paris posts in the upcoming weeks! Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, these are not necessarily items that I “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for February:
1. “All You Need Is Love” Rifle Paper Co. Card. It wouldn’t be a monthly Must Have list without something from Rifle Paper Co.! Since Valentine’s Day (fun fact: my dog, Loki, was born on Valentine’s Day! He’s turning two this year) is this month, I thought this Rifle Paper Co. card would be perfect for my loved ones (it’s just so cute and colorful!).
2. Rose Gold iPad Pro 9.7 Keyboard Case. I am OBSESSED with all things rose gold (my iPad, iPhone and headphones are all rose gold) and although I already have a cute pink keyboard case for my iPad, this one is SUPER cute too! Since I travel so often, and don’t always want to lug my computer around with me, I love the convenience of having an iPad (and a keyboard case!).
3. LUSH Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar. I got a bunch of LUSH bath bombs and bubble bars for Christmas but sadly, I’ve used most of them already. I definitely need to head over to LUSH soon and stock up on a few things!
4. “Let Me Bayou a Drink” OPI Nail Polish. How cute is this nail polish? It’s been FOREVER since I’ve gotten a manicure so I’m definitely in need of one.
5. Rose Gold adidas Superstar Sneakers. It seems like EVERYONE is wearing superstars right now and although I’m not a huge sneakers person, I can’t deny how cute they are (and how they go with just about any outfit). I saw these rose gold superstars at the mall the other day and I instantly fell in love. Oddly enough, they didn’t have my size in stock. I’m normally a 9 1/2 in sneakers but when I tried them on they were HUGE. So I decided to try a 9 and those were to big as well?! I then tried an 8 1/2 (a whole size down) and those were to big too?! They didn’t have a size 8 in stock but they said there were going to get a shipment in soon (and I refuse to buy shoes online, I HAVE to try them on first). It’s so weird because I googled if “adidas huge big” but everyone says they are “true to size”, so I don’t know?