Happy Friday! It’s March, which means new month, new Must Have list! I’m so excited because I’m off to Disney World this weekend for the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival. This will be my second year attending the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival and I couldn’t be more excited! Everything about the Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival makes me happy! The amazing topiaries, the yummy food and, of course, all the adorable merchandise! Since I’ll be spending the next few days at Disney World (and Universal Orlando Resort), you can expect a little bit of radio silence here on the blog. Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, these are not necessarily items that I “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for March:
1. Disney Leash. I was so bummed when the Disney Parks stopped selling dog leashes last year! As some of you may know, I got my dog Loki a blue Disney leash from Disneyland back in 2015 and have been wanting to get him a new one (of a different color) ever since (since he’s grown a little). I was so EXCITED when it was announced that the Disney Parks were selling leashes again and I can’t wait to pick up one (or two) while I’m at Disney World this weekend.
2. Danielle Nicole Cogsworth Crossbody. Danielle Nicole makes the CUTEST Disney bags! I already have the Beauty and the Beast Beast Backpack and the Beast clutch, so of course I NEED to add this Cogsworth Crossbody to my collection (eventually I want to own ALL of the bags from her Disney collection!)
3. Rifle Paper Co. Journal. It wouldn’t be a monthly Must Have list without something from Rifle Paper Co.! I am obsessed with journals (especially since I’m constantly going up with new ideas for my screenplay and I always need somewhere to jot them down)! Isn’t this one adorable?
4. Sugared Lemon Zest Candle. Even though Spring doesn’t technically start for a few more weeks, I’ve already put away my winter/holiday candles and staring using my floral/spring scented candles. The Sugared Lemon Zest Candle from Bath and Body Works is one of my all-time favorites!
5. Moana DVD. I literally listen to the Moana soundtrack everyday, so I can’t wait to watch it again once it comes out on DVD next week!
What’s on your must have list this month?
*You can check out more Monthly Must Have lists HERE*