Happy Monday. It’s April, which means new month, new Must Have list! I’m so excited that it’s April because April is my absolute FAVORITE month of the year because, as many of you know, it’s my birthday month (any fellow April babies out there?)! I can’t believe that in exactly two weeks (April 17th), I’ll be 25?! This month’s “Must Have” list is NOT a birthday wish list, like every month, it’s just a roundup of a few items I’d like to get my hands on (although, if any of my friends or family, wink wink, wanted to get me any of these items for my birthday, that would be greatly appreciated!) Here are my “Must Haves” for April:
1. Kate Spade New York Clear “Eyes” Umbrella. Okay, how freaking cute is this umbrella? A few years ago, I had a super cute clear umbrella JUST like this one (minus the eyes) but I accidentally left it in a mall (whoops)! Not to long after that I found a similar clear umbrella (with a pink handle) at Target and that’s been my umbrella ever since but this one is just too cute for words (and since it’s spring, which equals rain, this would be perfect!).
2. Cheshire Cat MXYZ Plush Phone Stand. The Disney Store just released a ton of cute new Alice in Wonderland desk items and accessories (like a sticky note holder, a pencil case, a stationary set, etc.) and I instantly fell in love with this Cheshire Cat phone stand! This would be perfect for my nightstand.
3. Essie “Hi Maintenance” Nail Polish. This nail polish color is PERFECT for spring!
4. Kate Spade New York “Eat Cake for Breakfast” Mug. As most of you already know, I am obsessed with mugs (espiscally Disney mugs) and this Kate Spade one is just so cute!
5. Flowers. You can never have too many flowers, am I right? I love decorating my little home office area with fresh flowers!