*Special thanks to U By Kotex for sponsoring today’s post! As always, all opinions are my own*
When it comes to staying active, I think I’ve finally found a routine that works best with my busy schedule (it sure did take me long enough). For now, my workout routine consists of daily (or every other day, since the weather has been a little crazy lately) jogging (or biking), yoga classes (when I have the time) and weekend visits to the gym. Since I’m constantly on the go (between work and traveling), I try to get in as many yoga classes and “gym days” as I can (since they’re harder to factor into my schedule than a simple jog or bike ride!). This past weekend I decided to get in some much needed gym time so today, I decided that it would be fun to share a few of my favorite gym bag musts! Here are the seven gym bag essentials that every gym-goer should keep in her gym bag at any given time (ladies, I’m pretty sure we can all agree on number seven!).
1. Headphones + iPhone. I’m counting these two as one item since you can’t really have one without the other. I love rocking my wireless headphones since I don’t have to worry about them falling out of my ears (like most headphones do while I’m working out). Okay, can we just talk about how adorable my unicorn case is?! I’m obsessed with phone cases right now (I change them daily). I think I might have to do a phone collection/haul post soon!
2. Workout Gear. Disney is such a HUGE part of my life so whenever I see cute Disney themed workout gear, I just HAVE to get it (how adorable is that Mickey sports bra?).
3. Scrunchies. Maybe this is the 90s kid in me talking but I love using scrunchies to put my hair up in a high ponytail whenever I workout. I am super obsessed with the Minnie Mouse scrunchie I got at Disneyland Paris last year (it’s so adorable)!
4. Running Shoes. This one is definitely a no-brainer!
5. Fitbit. I love being able to track my steps while I’m jogging/working out.
6. Reusable Water Bottle. I always try and keep some water on hand whenever I’m working out! (Chicago pride FTW!).
7. U by Kotex Fitness Tampons. It’s better to be safe than sorry, am I right ladies? I’ve talked about this several times on the blog before but U by Kotex is my go-to brand for that time of the month.
I am seriously in love with the new U By Kotex Fitness tampons and pads! They’re perfect for when I hit the gym (because your time of the month shouldn’t have to effect your workout regime!). I especially love that they provide comfortable protection for bodies in motion and that they’re shaped to fit and flex with your body (basically they are designed for exercise!). I also love that the U By Kotex Fitness tampons are so compact and discreet (and easy to throw into my gym bag!).
You can learn more about U by Kotex Fitness (and participate in some pretty fun activities) HERE! Don’t forget to stop by your local Walgreens and save on your next U by Kotex Fitness purchase with this $2 Ibotta rebate (saving money on something us ladies have to buy anyway? Yes please!).