Happy Tuesday! Since it’s officially May and since spring is underway (hey, that rhymes), I thought it would be fun to do a little springtime tag today. I don’t know about you but whenever I think of spring, the first thing that comes to my mind is pretty flowers. That’s why I decided to include that gorgeous photo from the Missouri Botanical Garden (you can check out more from my trip to the Missouri Botanical Garden HERE!). As some of you may recall, I’ve been trying to post one Q&A/Tag post per month (so you guys can get to know a little more about me and I can in turn learn more about you guys). Like I said in my Disney Tag, Fall/Halloween Tag, Winter Wonderland/Christmas Tag and Valentine’s Day Tag posts, I always have so much fun reading these kinds of posts and watching Youtube tag videos because I feel like you really get to learn more about the person behind the blog (or channel in the case of YT). Feel free to answer any of these questions for yourself down in the comments below!
1. Favorite spring candle? Mango Dragonfruit (from Bath & Body Works).
2. What’s your favorite flower? Tulips!
3. Favorite thing/activity to do in the spring? Biking.
4. Favorite spring nail polish? Right now my nails are a lilac/lavender color so I guess that’s my go-to/favorite nail polish color at the moment.
5. What 3 colors remind you most of Spring? Lavender, yellow and light coral.
6. Favorite thing about spring? The fact that it’s my birthday (April 17) season (and also that the weather is so nice!).
7. Do you like spring cleaning? Yes! Oddly enough I actually look forward to spring cleaning.
8. Favorite rainy day activities? Reading and snuggling with my dog, Loki!
9. What are you most excited for this spring 2017? If you checked out my What I’m Looking Forward To This Spring (2017) post then you may recall that there are quite a few fun events I’m looking forward to this spring. Although, I recently (like two days ago) planned an impromptu international trip for later this month (more on that later, wink, wink!).
10. What is spring like where you live? It really depends but overall the weather here in Chicago is normally gorgeous during the springtime. Not to hot, not to cold!
If you enjoyed this Spring Time Tag, make sure to leave your answers to one (or more) of these questions in the comment section down below!