Happy Wednesday. It’s May, which means new month, new Must Have list! Fun Fact: today (May 10th) is my blogiversary! That’s right, Simply Sinova turns FOUR today (basically if my blog where a college student it would be graduating!) Speaking of college, today ALSO marks three years since I graduated college (my graduation was May 10, 2014!). So as you can probably tell, May 10th will forever hold a special place in my heart. How crazy is it that I started my blog and graduated college the same day (but different years)?! There’s no way I could have planned that (I’m convinced it was the universes way of saying I’m on the right track and to always follow my dreams no matter how hard/unconventional they are!). When I started this blog back on May 10, 2013, I had no idea how far it would come and how many amazing opportunities and life experience it would bring my way! I’m so proud of this blog and myself for NEVER giving up on my dreams! To quote Walt Disney, “If you can dream it, you can do it.” Now onto this month’s “Must Haves!”. Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, these are not necessarily items that I “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for May:
1. “Breaking News” Rifle Paper Co. Birthday Card. It wouldn’t be a monthly Must Have list without something from Rifle Paper Co.! Not only is this month (this weekend actually) Mother’s Day but it’s also my mom’s birthday.
2. Adidas Originals Metal Toe-Cap Superstar Sneakers. I got my first pair of Adidas Superstar Sneakers (they’re floral) for my birthday last month and I really love them! I definitely want to add these adorable sneakers to my growing collection.
3. Rent Tickets. Rent is playing this week only in Chicago so I’ll definitely be buying tickets later on tonight!
4. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales tickets. Fun Fact: Pirates of the Caribbean is my all-time favorite Disney ride (there’s a story behind it of course!). I really loved the first three Pirates movie (I couldn’t get through the fourth one) so I’m excited for this one!
5. Rose Bombshell LUSH Bath Bomb. I am obsessed with all things LUSH! I only have two bath bombs left so I definitely need to stock up ASAP!