Happy Monday. It’s July, which means new month, new Must Have list! I’m so excited that July is finally here because I have so many fun things planned for this month. For one the Taste of Chicago, which is the world’s largest food festival, held for five days in July in Chicago’s Grant Park, officially starts this week (on Wednesday). A few years ago, The Taste started having amazing (FREE) concerts and this years (FREE) concerts include Alessia Cara and Passion Pit (along with several other artists but those are the two I’m must looking forward to seeing!). I’m also super excited because I’ve dubbed July “Broadway month” because I’m seeing three different Broadway shows this month (I know I mention this ALL the time but man do I love the theatre!). This month I’m seeing Something Rotten!, Hamilton (for the THRID time) and An American in Paris. Yup, July is going to be awesome! Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, these are not necessarily items that I “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for July:
1. “Have Courage and Be Kind” Lillian & Co Bracelet. Although I’m not much of a jewelry person (in fact, the only jewelry I really wear are my Disney Alex and Ani bracelets), I’ve had my eye on a few Lillian & Co bracelets for some time now. Although I love all of their Disney-Inspired bracelets, the Cinderella one is my favorite! Ever since I saw the live-action Cinderella I’ve been obsessed with the “have courage and be kind” quote.
2. iPhone 7 Plus Battery Case. I’ve been wanting a battery case since FOREVER but I’ve never felt the need to spend a lot of money on one (those things are pricey) but since I recently received an Amazon gift card, I decided to order a cute rose gold one (and it was on sale!). This is definitely going to come in handy at Lollapalooza and Disney World in August!
3. Loungefly Minnie Mini Backpack. I am obsessed with mini backpacks at the moment (especially my Beast mini backpack and my pink velvet mini backpack) so as soon as I saw this adorable Minnie Mouse one at Disney World, I knew I had to get it. It’s a little too pricey for me but hey, this is a wish list after all!
4. Cloud Pillow. I LOVE pillows! In fact, I currently have 10 pillows on my bed right now and five in my circle chair next to my bed. How adorable is that little cloud pillow?
5. Cute Summer Shirts. It’s summer which means it’s tank top/cute t-shirt time!