Happy Friday. It’s August, which means new month, new Must Have list! It’s crazy how it’s August 11th and this is my FIRST post this month (yikes!). See I’ve been trying this new thing where I only blog when I really feel like it and honestly, I’m loving it. Although I try to stick to my Monday, Wednesday, Friday posting schedule, I never want blogging to become or seem like a chore to me. Blogging is suppose to be fun so that’s exactly how I’m going to start treating it! So since I’m currently at Disney World (aka my second home) for the week, it’s safe to say that I won’t be uploading again until next Thursday at the earliest (unless I really feel the urge to blog!). Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, these are not necessarily items that I “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for August:
1. ShellieMay Mug. Fun Fact: I LOVE ShellieMay! I think she’s just the cutest little thing. I’m currently at Disney World and I’ve been meeting a lot of people from Japan who have the most amazing ShellieMay merch and it’s making me want some! How adorable is that ShellieMay mug (I’m so happy it’s available online!).
2. Sweat Pants. I’ve never been much of a sweat pants person but lately I’ve found myself gravitating towards them (hey, I like being comfy, can you blame me?).
3. Wicked Tickets. Wicked will always have a special place in my heart because it was the FIRST Broadway show I ever saw (way back in 2005!). It comes back to Chicago this winter (tickets just went on sale) and I can’t wait to see it again (this will be my third time seeing it!).
4. Lush Bath Bombs. I am obsessed with all things LUSH! No really, I currently have about ten LUSH bath bombs and yet I still want MORE?!
5. Fur Mini Backpack. Mini backpacks are my favorite at the moment and I think this pink faux fur one is super adorable!