Happy Monday (and Labor Day). It’s September, which means new month, new Must Have list! I for one am SO happy that it’s September because that means fall is almost here and we can wave goodbye to summer (aka my LEAST favorite season!). I just love fall so much (I’m one of those people who starts decorating for fall/Halloween once it hits September 1st!). Even though it’s still technically summer, the weather here in Chicago has been so fall-like (I’ve been loving it!). Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, these are not necessarily items that I “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on. Here are my Must Haves for September:
1. Laptop Case. I used to use a laptop case back when I was in college but I haven’t really seen the need to use them recently. The other day I was working on my screenplay (while in bed) and I dropped my laptop on the floor (luckily there’s carpet in my room!). I definitely think getting back to using a hard case would be wise (because let’s face it, I’m super clumsy).
2. Champs De France Rifle Paper Co. Candle. As you all know, I LOVE Rifle Paper Co. so I was super excited when I heard they were coming out with a candle collection (I hope it smells as good as it looks!).
3. Message In A Bottle Nail Polish. I am really loving purple (especially lighter shades) right now (could you tell?) I think this Message In A Bottle color would be perfect for late summer/early fall!
4. Tangled Coffee Mug. It’s no secret that I love Disney mugs (exhibit A, B & C) so as soon as I saw this gorgeous Tangled mug at the Disney Store I knew I had to have it! They also have a beautiful Moana mug that I also have my eye on!
5. Star Wars: The Last Jedi Porg Plush. I am obsessed with all of the new Star Wars merchandise that came out on Force Friday! How adorable is that Porg plush?! It’s so freaking cute. I just want to buy a dozen of them and have my own little Porg army!