Happy Halloween! I know I don’t normally post on Tuesday’s but since today is Halloween, I thought it would be fun to do a little Halloween-themed post. As some of you may recall, I did a Fall/Halloween Tag post last year so this year I decided to switch things up and do a Halloween This Or That Tag! I always have so much fun doing these kinds of posts and reading these kinds of posts on other blogs (and on YouTube) so this was kind of a no brainer.
Anyone have any fun Halloween plans for tonight? I for one am going to spend the afternoon watching The Twilight Zone and a variation of Halloween classics (Halloweentown, Hocus Pocus, etc) and then I’m heading to a Halloween party later tonight. My mom’s school is doing trunk-or-treating so I might stop my there as well (what can I say, I love candy!).
Side note: How adorable is that Winnie the Pooh pumpkin?
Fell free to answer any of these questions for yourself down in the comments below (I’d LOVE to hear your answers)!
1. Chocolate candy or fruity? Chocolate Candy.
2. Witches of Vampires? Witches.
3. Trick or Treat? Treat.
4. Halloween Party or Scary Movie? Halloween Party!
5. Skeletons or Zombies? This one is tough but I’d have to say skeletons.
6. Trick-or-Treat or Hand Out Candy? Trick-or-Treat.
7. Hay Ride or Corn Maze? Hay Ride.
8. Scary Costume or Funny Costume? Funny, hands down!
9. Pumpkin Seeds or Pumpkin Pie? Pumpkin Pie.
10. Bottle Feed A Baby Zombie or Walk Alone Through A Dark Forest? Bottle feed a baby zombie.
11. Bats or Black Cats? Bats (fun fact: I think bats are adorable!).
12. Pumpkin Spice or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate
13. Ghost or Mummy? Ghost.
14. Craving Pumpkins or Apple Picking? Apple Picking.
15. Gory Films or Thrillers? Thrillers.
If you enjoyed this Halloween This Or That Tag, make sure to leave your answers to one (or more) of these questions in the comment section down below! Have a safe Halloween!