Happy Friday. It’s October, which means new month, new Must Have list! I’m super excited because I’m heading to my happy place aka Disney World today. While I’m at Disney World I’ll be attending Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party (I’ve been to Mickey’s Halloween Party at Disneyland before but this is my first time celebrating Halloween at Disney World) and the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Needless to say, I’m a happy camper right now! Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, these are not necessarily items that I “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on.
Here are my Must Haves for October:
1. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact. Although I’m not a huge makeup person/wearer, recently I’ve really been enjoying playing around and experimenting with it (only took me 25 years!). I’ve always been a huge fan of Bobbi Brown (their Coral Brightening Brick is my go-to blush) so I’ve been wanting to try out a few more of their products.
2. Chip ‘n Dale Ufufy Set. It’s no secret that Chip ‘n Dale are my favorite Disney characters (Can you blame me? They’re so adorable!). I’ve been wanting to collect Ufufy plushies for the longest time but sadly they weren’t available in the US (why does Asia always get all the cool/cute Disney merch?). Luckily, the US Disney Store now sells Ufufy, YAY!
3. Dachsund Socks. Dachshunds make everything better! I may be biased since Loki is a Dachshund-mix (he’s also part Lab and Golden Retriever, we think) but they’re the cutest dogs ever. I NEED these Doxie socks in my life!
4. PINK ‘Chill’ Bath Bomb. I am obsessed with bath bombs at the moment (well, I’ve been obsessed for almost two years)! Recently I’ve been trying out all different types of bath bombs (LUSH and Bath & Body Works bath bombs are the best in my opinion) and the PINK bath bombs are next on my list.
5. Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow 3-Wick Candle. Raise your hand if you’re a fellow candle lover! I recently stocked up on all of my favorite fall candles and I couldn’t be happier!