Happy Friday! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. Sorry for the radio silence (both here on the blog and on social media) lately, I’m currently road tripping through the Midwest (more on that later). I just wanted to stop by and say “Hey!”. I also wanted to give you guys a little “life update/life lately post”.
I’m not going to lie, it’s been a little difficult juggling this blog and my screenplay. But I am determined to make it work! Although life has been a tad bit stressful lately, I’m so excited because CHRISTMAS is right around the corner. And as most of you may know, this is my favorite time of year! I have SO many fun things and trips planned for these last few weeks of 2017.
Here’s what I have planned for the last few weeks of 2017:
- Road Tripping Throughout the Midwest (I still have to hit MI, IN and MO this weekend).
- Celebrating my Sister’s 29th Birthday!
- Seeing Pixar’s Coco (I heard it’s AMAZING!).
- Traveling to DC.
- Traveling to NYC.
- Attending a Live Taping of Late Night with Seth Meyers while in NYC.
- Seeing a Few Broadway Shows!
- Seeing The Last Jedi.
- Celebrating the Holidays at my second home, Disney World.
- Celebrating the New Year at Disney World!
- Going on my FIRST Disney Cruise (January 2!).
- Visiting the Bahamas.
That’s just a snapshot of some of the “big” plans I have for the next few weeks/months! I can’t wait to end 2017 with a bang!