Happy Friday. It’s November, which means new month, new Must Have list! You guys, it’s November which basically means the holiday season has officially begun (am I right?). If you follow me on Instagram (shameless plug) then you may have seen on my Instagram stories that I’ve already put up my Christmas tree (what can I say, I LOVE Christmas). I can’t wait to start decorating the rest of my house for the holidays! Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, these are not necessarily items that I “need,” it’s just a list of things I currently have my eye on.
Here are my Must Haves for November:
1. Forever21 Sleepy Face Pom Pom Beanie. It’s definitely starting to feel like late-fall here in Chicago. The weather has constantly been in the 50s and I’ve definitely had to break out my gloves a few times these past few days. Although I have a ton of cute glove and hat sets (like my Beast one from Disneyland Paris), you can never have too many cute winter accessories!
2. Rose Gold Headphone Stand. I have a really bad habit of just casually leaving my headphones in random places in my room. I feel like having a headphone stand would make my life a whole lot easier.
3. Sloth Slippers. Just like with winter accessories, you can never have too many cute clippers! How cute are these sloth slippers from Forever21?
4. Rifle Paper Co. “Treat Yourself Birthday” Card. It wouldn’t be a monthly Must Have list without something from Rifle Paper Co.! This month is my sister’s golden birthday (she turns 29 on the 29th) and I can’t wait to celebrate it with her!
5. Chip ‘n Dale Ornament. Even though I’ve already decorated my Christmas tree, there’s always more room for a few extra ornaments!