Happy Friday! It’s December, which means new month, new Must Have list! Can you believe that this time next month it’ll be 2018?! Crazy right? I still can’t wrap my head around how fast this year went by! I feel like just yesterday I was ringing in 2017 in Paris and now it’s almost Christmas! Like with all of my Monthly Must Have lists, this is simply a list of things I myself want. I completely understand not everyone will find these items useful or “swoon worthy.” Also, this is NOT my Christmas list OR a gift guide, it’s simply a few of the things I’ve had my eye on for the past few weeks.
Here are my Must Haves for December:
1. A Manicure. I am in desperate need of a manicure. I really want to get one before I leave for my Christmas Disney World trip & my Disney Cruise in three weeks. I’m really loving lavender at the moment and this ‘Go Ginza’ Essie polish is so cute!
2. Marble Pop Socket. I’ll admit it, I’ve never really been a fan of pop sockets. I really didn’t get the need for them and why everyone seemed to love them so much. I get that they make your phone easier to grip but they just seemed pointless to me. But after playing around with a phone that had a pop socket on it, I completely see why everyone likes them so much.
3. 2018 Happy Planner. It’s no secret that I’m a hue planner lover. Stickers, washi tape, page flags, I LOVE it all! Every year for Christmas I get a new Happy Planner (this is my third year being a “planner girl”) and the year I picked out the “Today I Choose Joy” planner.
4. Snowman Bubble Bar. Christmas themed + Lush products = Everything!
5. Rose Quartz 3-Wick Candle. Hi, my name is Angelic and I am obsessed with candles. Bath & Body Works have been having SO many awesome sales lately so I’ve been stocking up on some of my favorite candle scents.
What’s on your must have list this month?
*You can check out more Monthly Must Have lists HERE*