As some of you may recall, I’ve been trying to post one Q&A/Tag post per month/every few months. (So you guys can get to know a little more about me and I can in turn learn more about you guys). Since it’s now June (and my last tag post was in May), that means it’s time for another Tag!
If it wasn’t already obvious from the title or the picture, I’m doing a..wait for it…Disney Tag! Before you say “But didn’t you already do a Disney Tag?!”.Yes, I’ve already done a Disney Tag (filled with general Disney questions) but this a Disney Princess Tag! (And thus completely different).
Oh, BTW, Elsa is a queen NOT a princess so don’t expect to see her on this Tag.
1. Favorite Disney princess? Belle.
2. Favorite Disney prince? Aladdin (but Flynn Rider is a close second).
3. Favorite Disney couple? Rapunzel and Flynn.
4. Least favorite Disney princess? Aurora (sorry not sorry).
5. Least favorite Disney prince? Phillip (If you can’t tell, I’m not a huge Sleeping Beauty fan).
6. Least favorite couple? Snow White and The Prince (but I love Regina…get it?! Comment below if you get it!).
7. Princess who inspires you? Moana & Merida. You DON’T need a man (or anyone) to make you feel complete or to live out your dreams. (Not that the other princesses “need” their princes but you get what I mean…).
8. Princess with whom you would be best friends? Anna (I feel like I act very similar to Anna).
9. Favorite sidekick? Mushu.
10. What do you want to see from the next Disney princess? Definitely a POC! I’ve always thought it would be cool to have a biracial princess (since I myself am biracial). Or how about a black prince?! I’d also love to see a princess who’s apart of the LGBTQ community. I dunno, something new/up with the times.
If you’re a fellow Disney fan, make sure to leave your answers to one (or more) of these questions in the comments below!