Happy Friday and welcome to the latest installment of my 12 Months of Happiness series. I can’t believe tomorrow is December and that 2018 is coming to an end. Man did this year fly by! I feel like 2018 JUST started and now it’s basically 2019?! I guess times flies when you’re having fun? And boy has this year been a fun one so far!
BUT it’s not over yet and I still have a ton of fun things planned before 2018 is up!
Here are some of the things that made November an amazing month: (Don’t forget to comment down below how your November went and what things made you smile this month! I LOVE hearing from you guys about what makes you happy!)
The Magnificent Mile Lights Festival…made me HAPPY. I love The Magnificent Mile Lights Festival! The Mag Mile Lights Festival is an annual event celebrated in Chicago on the Saturday before Thanksgiving. There’s a ton of holiday themed floats, cool music and live performances and it’s basically Chicago’s way of kicking off the holiday season!
Miss Saigon…Made me HAPPY. Every month I try to see (or win the lottery to see, which I’ve been successful with basically every time) a Broadway show, opera, ballet or some kind of theatre performance! This month I won FIRST ROW lottery tickets to see Miss Saigon. Gosh, what a touching and beautiful show. The helicopter scene gets me every time!
The Macy’s Holiday Windows…Made me HAPPY. You know the holiday season has officially begun when the Macy’s holiday windows go up! I am in love with this years Macy’s windows here in Chicago. You can check them out HERE!
Christmas Around the World…Made me HAPPY. One of my all-time favorite holiday traditions is visiting the Christmas Around the World exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry each year! It’s crazy to think that I’ve never shared a post about it in on the blog (whoops). Don’t worry, a breakdown of the exhibit (and like a million pictures) is coming next week to the blog!
Here’s a few other things that made me happy in November:
- My sister celebrated her 30th birthday!
- I saw Ralph Breaks the Internet and The Nutcracker and the Four Realms.
- I bought tickets to see Cirque Dreams Holiday next month.
- This month I picked out this years wrapping paper (one of my favorite holiday traditions!)
- I’m completely finished with ALL my Christmas shopping (hooray!).
- I added a new vinyl to my vinyl collection.
- I scored some awesome deals on Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday.
- My main man Mickey (and Minnie) turned 90!
- I’m finally getting back into a regular blogging schedule (hooray!).